Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: RIP 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Sir this is a Wendy's.
    One Frosty with a side of Jesus plz!
    Last edited by Urinal Poops; 02-04-2021 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Urinal Poops View Post
    This guy has left an everlasting butterfly effect on the GS society because he uses his allure to approach Gms like a pedophile would his victims in his icecream truck.
    God damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Urinal Poops View Post
    Man, look at your tag. You're the absolute example of a GM sycophant. Sorry for hijacking your thread but watching you blindly win 20 years of auctions has left a bitter taste in my mouth. Think about it people. This guy has left an everlasting butterfly effect on the GS society because he uses his allure to approach Gms like a pedophile would his victims in his icecream truck.

You just noticed the tag, it's been in place since this version of the forums opened, way to be aware...

Also

RIP Hal Holbrook, Actor for a good 60 years.
    Last edited by Ardwen; 02-05-2021 at 04:13 AM.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    You just noticed the tag, it's been in place since this version of the forums opened, way to be aware...

Also

RIP Hal Holbrook, Actor for a good 60 years.
    Wtf tag are you people talking about?

you people
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

My Khaladon signature thing. No idea why it suddenly is an issue.

Also RIP. Christopher Plummer. Been a terrible few weeks for ancient Hollywood type people.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Also RIP. Christopher Plummer. Been a terrible few weeks for ancient Hollywood type people.
    Aww, I liked him
    "Wait...you complain how your life sucks to your masseuse?"

One time I farted on the set of Blue Lagoon...<slap>

"Tootski?"

www.bellaslament.wordpress.com

Yeah, this is a bummer. I liked him in a lot of stuff: Knives Out, Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Inside Man. Just realized from looking at IMDB he was General Chang in Star Trek, The Undiscovered Country. That's awesome. Plus it seems he lent his voice to a fair amount of video games. Gotta respect that.
    Last edited by Viekn; 02-05-2021 at 03:39 PM.

Leon Spinks at 67, one of the few people that could say they beat Muhammad Ali.

My Khaladon signature thing. No idea why it suddenly is an issue.

I get it, I go after the homecoming kings and get negative rep. Unfortunately for you I played the most notorious thief in the game for a decade so I dont really care about your opinion. I'd much rather expose you for the serpents that you are, trying to slither up the next gamemasters skirt. You guys keep pushing back, im going to keep spilling more insider info.
    Last edited by Urinal Poops; 02-08-2021 at 01:25 AM. Reason: typo