Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: RIP 2021

Blog Entries

Herry Reid.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Last edited by Methais; 12-31-2021 at 02:30 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I thought Betty was gonna outlive us all. I figured she spoke to Dick Clark before he died and he gave her the location of the fountain. RIP Funny Lady, you will be missed.

5. Default

Dan reeves. Nfl coach 77

Sam Jones, second most winning player in NBA history with 10 titles in 12 years for the Celtics of days gone by. After retiring he went on to serve as a teacher for 30+ years.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Don't we need a new thread?
    A gremlock whispers, "You died so easily. You need to get used to it.".

They both died yesterday. But yes soon enough a new thread, hopefully in a few months.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    They both died yesterday. But yes soon enough a new thread, hopefully in a few months.
    With that outstanding response time, you work for me somewhere? Feel like you might...
    A gremlock whispers, "You died so easily. You need to get used to it.".

If someone is missing for the next 10 days or so it might be me!