Thread: poolparty "feature" request

Question poolparty "feature" request

Whose script is this?

This is almost a silly request its so basic, but I can't stand a script that picks all my boxes and dumps them in my containers without looking to see what was in each box. Then the only way I can tell what I got was to compare what was in my cloak before and after I ran the script. I could add a "look in box" line to ;poolparty before it dumps everything into the cloak, but it will just get overwritten with any updates. Could we add this? its also a great way to go back in logs and check what you might have gotten if you missed it.

Thanks.

nevermind found in the file its elanthia-online, they have a github, will post the issue there.

OPEN PLINITE should be changed to PLUCK PLINITE so that you don't lose the plinite, which is the whole purpose of having them picked, so you can keep/sell both the plinite and the core. Otherwise this is the same end result as not having them picked.

Fredar says, "Alright, here's your green plinite back."
    [You have been awarded 10 Long Term Experience!]
    >
    We received an unknown type of box that Gameobj does not understand
    After looting it will be in your lootsack in case it's valuable
    >
    [poolparty]>open #272789625
    You shatter your green plinite and withdraw a faintly glowing core! You discard the worthless fragments of your plinite.

Also, are there plans to incorporate ;vars settings or ;sloot or something into this, instead of it just dumping everything into one container? Would be pretty nice if it put gems in gemsack, etc.?

>pluck plin
    You carefully pluck a faintly glowing core from the tip of your grey plinite.

>glance
    You glance down to see a shard of grey plinite in your right hand and a faintly glowing core in your left hand.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-12-2021 at 02:42 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    OPEN PLINITE should be changed to PLUCK PLINITE so that you don't lose the plinite, which is the whole purpose of having them picked, so you can keep/sell both the plinite and the core. Otherwise this is the same end result as not having them picked.

>
    >
    You shatter your green plinite and withdraw a faintly glowing core! You discard the worthless fragments of your plinite.

Also, are there plans to incorporate ;vars settings or ;sloot or something into this, instead of it just dumping everything into one container? Would be pretty nice if it put gems in gemsack, etc.?

>pluck plin

>glance
    You glance down to see a shard of grey plinite in your right hand and a faintly glowing core in your left hand.
    But it says right there its worthless!
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

>
    >

>pluck plin

>glance
    What version are you on. I'm looking at poolparty which uses Oleani-lib which has some logic to use PLUCK if it's not a box. Oleani-lib added pluck support it looks like in version 0.0.8 from the history on Github I'm seeing.
    Websites
    Lich Wiki Info
    EO Scripts Github Repository - Collaborative script development by the community.
    EO Lich5 Github Repository - Collaborative Lich Development for GS4 & DR for modern Ruby.
    Elanthia Online Forums Archive

Player of Tysong

Quote Originally Posted by horibu View Post
    What version are you on. I'm looking at poolparty which uses Oleani-lib which has some logic to use PLUCK if it's not a box. Oleani-lib added pluck support it looks like in version 0.0.8 from the history on Github I'm seeing.
    I'm using 2.10, which was downloaded on 3/2/21.

Looks like an update came out the day after. Go figure.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible