Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Returning player looking for a few of my characters.

Default Returning player looking for a few of my characters.

Hi being stuck at home I'm looking to return. Here is a list if the characters im looking for.

Windpanguss

Gelban

Zodier

Valeriann

My recommendation: just start some new characters. I've found low level hunting to kind of fun, while I'm working from home.

Yeah but... I mean... Windpanguss. Epic name!

it is

Quote Originally Posted by Windpanguss View Post
    Hi being stuck at home I'm looking to return. Here is a list if the characters im looking for.

Windpanguss

Gelban

Zodier

Valeriann
    I searched for all 4 on the death index, and none of them showed up (though there is a Zodiern). While it's not 100%, if they don't show up on that they probably aren't active and haven't been for a long time, reducing your chances of finding them by a lot . Agreed with above, probably better to start new characters or buy something in the range you want to be.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blazar View Post
    I searched for all 4 on the death index, and none of them showed up (though there is a Zodiern). While it's not 100%, if they don't show up on that they probably aren't active and haven't been for a long time, reducing your chances of finding them by a lot . Agreed with above, probably better to start new characters or buy something in the range you want to be.
    I’ve had luck asking Chris in billing to help find old characters. She can usually pass a note along (if the email they use is active and they check it)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Blog Entries

Where can I find the "death index" I have found it once before and loved looking myself up and this makes me want to look for my very first character to see if they are active *though I doubt it*
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Yeah just keep in mind that now with the flag to silence your death message people may not show up in there if they've set it.

Blog Entries

Yeah just keep in mind that now with the flag to silence your death message people may not show up in there if they've set it.

I sold this guy in 07' so if he ain't popping up it won't be due to that jam haha
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric