Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Twins

Jeez, man, don’t make it sound easy or anything. ;-) I’m glad to hear everyone is doing well, even if absolutely exhausted (and moving on top of twins!). Glad you found a nanny to help.

Our son is two months now and has decided as of this week that he will only go to sleep and stay asleep if he’s being held. So, yeah, we’re working on that.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Jeez, man, don’t make it sound easy or anything. ;-) I’m glad to hear everyone is doing well, even if absolutely exhausted (and moving on top of twins!). Glad you found a nanny to help.

Our son is two months now and has decided as of this week that he will only go to sleep and stay asleep if he’s being held. So, yeah, we’re working on that.
    Sleep training is some kind of arcane art. Our boys were 7 months when we got them, and sleep has been a challenge. After 4.5 months, we're down to 1-2 wake ups per night, between the 2 of them. One is a champ, who mostly sleeps through the night. The other one not so much.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Update: adoption is final tomorrow. The boys are now 15 months old and are happy and healthy. We've been in our new house for 2 months and the old house is for sale. It has been pretty fantastic.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    Update: adoption is final tomorrow. The boys are now 15 months old and are happy and healthy. We've been in our new house for 2 months and the old house is for sale. It has been pretty fantastic.
    Gratz duder. Nice to hear good news once in a while.
    Last edited by Alashir; 08-05-2021 at 02:36 AM.
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    Great to hear that things are going so well! And congrats on the new house, too. Hopefully the old one sells quickly and easily.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

I'm an adopted twin and I wanted to say I think what you've done is incredibly wonderful. Very wholesome thing to do and you changed some lives for the better I have no doubt!

Quote Originally Posted by Drayal View Post
    I'm an adopted twin and I wanted to say I think what you've done is incredibly wonderful. Very wholesome thing to do and you changed some lives for the better I have no doubt!
    Wow, thanks. The boys are pretty fantastic, and we're happy to have them.