Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A Little Bit of Bullshit For Sale

Default A Little Bit of Bullshit For Sale

MB: 100K

4) a fine sterling silver clasp

The magical strength of this item is strong. It could probably handle the imbedding of an entirely new spell, if handled with care.
    The clasp resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a boost of 3 to Armor Use Ranks.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 34 times.
    It provides a boost of 3 to Max Stamina.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 6 times.
    The clasp looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the sterling silver clasp will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the sterling silver clasp will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

11) a fir-handled eahnor war hammer

The harmonics generated tell you that the hammer has been infused with a corrosive substance.
    The hammer resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a boost of 8 to Blunt Weapons Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 22 times.
    It provides a boost of 3 to Strength Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 17 times.
    The hammer looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.

You sense that the eahnor war hammer will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

14) an orase aegis

The harmonics generated tell you that the aegis serves to protect from magical attacks by providing +4 Target Defense. The magical harmonics reveal that this is an item which serves as a shield when held in the left hand.
    The aegis resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a boost of 7 to Combat Maneuvers Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 17 times.
    The aegis looks to have a huge number of charges remaining.

You sense that the orase aegis will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

15) a carved amber clasp

The magical strength of this item is strong. It could probably handle the imbedding of an entirely new spell, if handled with care.
    The clasp resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a boost of 6 to Max Stamina.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 21 times.
    The clasp looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the amber clasp will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the amber clasp will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

17) a flame-cut blue tourmaline earcuff

The earcuff resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a boost of 2 to Arcane Symbols Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 4 times.
    It provides a boost of 1 to Wisdom Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 6 times.
    The earcuff looks to have a huge number of charges remaining.

You sense that the blue tourmaline earcuff will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the blue tourmaline earcuff will disintegrate after its last magical charge has been expended.

18) an onyx and beryl bracelet

The bracelet resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a boost of 5 to Climbing Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 5 times.
    It provides a boost of 6 to First Aid Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 14 times.
    The bracelet looks to have a huge number of charges remaining.

You sense that the beryl bracelet will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the beryl bracelet will disintegrate after its last magical charge has been expended.

20) a glittering mithril pin 300k gs4-PauperSid SOLD PENDING PICKUP

The pin resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a boost of 6 to Picking Locks Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 14 times.
    The pin looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.

You sense that the mithril pin will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the mithril pin will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.

NEW ITEMS

23) a lapis-inlaid silver ring 500k gilchristr SOLD

MR 109

The silver ring contains the spell Dispel Invisibility, from the Minor Spiritual circle.
    The ring resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a boost of 9 to Max Health.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 30 times.
    It provides a boost of 4 to Multi Opponent Combat Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 20 times.
    The ring looks to have more than your average giantman could count charges remaining.

You sense that the silver ring will crumble into dust after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

You sense that the silver ring will persist after its last magical charge has been expended.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-02-2021 at 06:50 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

MB on 3, 5, 7, 22

500k on 5 and 7

4. Default

MB: 19

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

5. Default

Hi, returning player here. Is the fusion shaman still a thing of the past? Trying to figure if there is any value as orb fodder here? Thanks and best of luck with your sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
    Hi, returning player here. Is the fusion shaman still a thing of the past? Trying to figure if there is any value as orb fodder here? Thanks and best of luck with your sale.
    Orb fodder is effectively extinct.

If it wasn't, I'd have some really nice stuff to sell that got pawned instead.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

MB on 8 and 21 please

19: 500k

mb on 1 and 6

500k on 1, 5, 6, 8
    Ruol in game or Seibe#6467 on discord