Thread: Enhancive Leg Greaves (+11 Logic Base, +3 survival ranks) - persists

1. Default Enhancive Leg Greaves (+11 Logic Base, +3 survival ranks) - persists

You glance down to see some polished mithglin leg greaves in your right hand and nothing in your left hand.
    >
    >recall my greav
    As you recall Vonaq's song, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the mithglin leg greaves in your hand, and you learn something about it...

You sense a faint aura of magic surrounding the greaves. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the greaves is as some type of defensive garment. Also, it seems to have some sort of enhancive properties.
    Roundtime: 7 sec.
    >recall my greav
    As you recall Vonaq's song, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the mithglin leg greaves in your hand...

It has a bonus of +15 from a normal greaves, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it serves some type of defensive purpose, different from that of normal armor.
    The greaves resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a boost to Logic Base.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 27 times.
    It provides a boost to Survival Ranks.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 9 times.
    You think that you could probably find out something more about the greaves's enhancive properties if you tried.
    Roundtime: 6 sec.
    >recall my greav
    As you recall Vonaq's song, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the mithglin leg greaves in your hand...

The magical harmonics reveal that legs are better protected when wearing the mithglin leg greaves.
    The greaves resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a boost of 11 to Logic Base.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 27 times.
    It provides a boost of 3 to Survival Ranks.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 9 times.
    The greaves looks to have a lot of charges remaining.

You sense that the mithglin leg greaves will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

Its loresong has been temporarily unlocked by Vonaq for 18 days, 23 hours and 48 minutes.

Roundtime: 14 sec.

Boost the amount of exp you soak! It's LOG, it's LOG, it's better than bad, it's good! Everyone wants a LOG! Come on and get your LOG!

I will accept silver or Raikhen at a rate of 1m silver = 1k Raikhen.
    If you're going to pay in Raikhen, please just bid in silver for the sake of simplicity, and know that I will accept your Raikhen.

This auction will go once, twice, last call, sold - I will update approximately every 12 hours.

TL;DR - Leg Greaves +11 Logic Base, +3 survival ranks, persists - Buyout Price: 25m MB:1m CB:5m Arshwikk GOING ONCE at 12am 12/3/20 GOING TWICE at 12pm 12/3/20 LAST CALL at 12am 12/4/20 SOLD at noon 12/4/20
    Last edited by Lokirro; 12-04-2020 at 08:50 PM.

mb

3. Default

1.1m

Blog Entries

2m
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

2.25m

4m
    Ruol in game or Seibe#6467 on discord

8. Default

Updated to GOING TWICE for Ruol's bid - sorry I didn't update last night, my internet went out until the repair guy came today!

9. Default

4.5m

10. Default

5m