Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: On the 74 Days

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Based on your thinking above, even in your hypothetical situation above where $10k becomes chump change and you’d still make sure there was 0 chance of the winner not getting paid.

For us $100 is chump change.. So why didn’t you set it up where there was a 0 chance of the winner not getting paid, for our bet? Because your previous actions are contradicting your words above.

Once again, that’s why I made that $10k to $100 comparison.
    This undeniably proves, that actions do indeed, speak louder than words.
    OOC]-Gigantuous: ">report Can you do something with Rathmond's situation? Honestly it's disrupting not only the game, but the entire internet.

[OOC]-Zuie: "fuck penises"
    [OOC]-Kithor: "that's generally the idea Zuie"

Sahreet softly says, "Chat to darkk ::slips her hand inside your pants, her body blocking from view to the others what she is doing, her fingers lightly teasing your skin::

Quote Originally Posted by Exit View Post
    To be frank, it’s not a lot of money. To me, it’s what you American’s like to call “Chump change”.

Why would I care about the IRS? They have no jurisdiction here. I post on another website, where we regularly do bets of a couple of thousands of dollars, without a so-called middle man. A persons rep on the forum board is enough there. I agreed to his wager at first, because he indeed was acting like that amount of money wasn’t much to him. The reason I never came back and answered his reply, I received about 10 messages from people that he would back out, lie or just not honour our wager. These are from people here that do have a solid reputation, so I would think. In conclusion, what has happened, happened. I see no reason to squabble over it now. I’ll go back to being a leaf in the wind.
    I was just using that as a baseline for 10k being considered a "large amount." since at least in the US, that's when the IRS starts giving a shit about it. Obviously it's all relative. I also have no idea where you're from.

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Based on your thinking above, and what you would do in your hypothetical situation above where $10k is chump change and you’d still make sure there was 0 chance of the winner not getting paid.

For us $100 is chump change.. So why didn’t you set it up where there was a 0 chance of the winner not getting paid, for our bet? Because your previous actions are contradicting your words above.

Once again, that’s why I made that $10k to $100 comparison.
    Mainly because I've known you for almost 20 years now and your word has always been good from what I can remember.

If it was some random I didn't really know, or some colossal retard like macgyver, I would have done it differently because I wouldn't rely on the honor system to get paid if I won, even if it was just for a measly $100. I don't know anything about Exit, at least under that name, but that's irrelevant.

I don't recall SHM claiming that $10k was chump change to him, even though he makes pretty good money overall, but I assume you've seen him state that?

Either way, SHM asked about how to handle the money and got no reply, so I would have left it at that too. It doesn't put anyone at fault, imo. But chump change or not, I'm pretty sure SHM wouldn't rely on the honor system either unless he already knows Exit. Which they might be besties for all I know.

In unrelated news, every time I see you post "you go girl" I think of Stanley Roper...

Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Remember, I'm a tiny dick pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

Either way, SHM asked about how to handle the money and got no reply, so I would have left it at that too. It doesn't put anyone at fault, imo. But chump change or not, I'm pretty sure SHM wouldn't rely on the honor system either unless he already knows Exit. Which they might be besties for all I know.

In unrelated news, every time I see you post "you go girl" I think of Stanley Roper...

He’s never explicitly said it, but he’s implied it, countless times at least over the past year, probably even longer.

And yeah everytime I type it I think them exact same thing!
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLaphrael View Post
    When you don't play with it all weekend and it STILL goes down on you Monday morning...that's how you know you've found someone special.
    Quote Originally Posted by DCSL
    I think if I focus really hard, I can imagine I see penis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Here's the link to Tsin's new RPG game:
    http://www.hellokittyonline.com/us/

I heard from a reliable source he's playing the character "Pussyboots" and quickly becoming the most famous pussy E.V.E.R.

this is unrelated, i lost a bet last year to someone.... i dont recall who now... but i reached out several times to him, he finally reached out to me and said whatever we both made the bet drunk... and he explained that he left pc which is why i wasnt getting a response... i considered that debt gone... no point to that story but i tried... haha obviously i was thinking about it more than he was.

i dont even remember what it was, like cardinals vrs someone game i think... good times...Hoy wont ever forget! if you want to welch dont do it on Hoy

Two weeks ago we had a record for most deaths in a day since August 26th.
    Last week we had a record for most deaths in a day since August 12th.
    This week we've already had a record for most deaths in a day since May 14th.

The President's last thirty tweets were about the election.

63 more days.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    Two weeks ago we had a record for most deaths in a day since August 26th.
    Last week we had a record for most deaths in a day since August 12th.
    This week we've already had a record for most deaths in a day since May 14th.

The President's last thirty tweets were about the election.

63 more days.

“It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

I hopped in to check out the forums after a long absence! Glad we still have vibrant debate, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkein View Post
    I hopped in to check out the forums after a long absence! Glad we still have vibrant debate, LOL
    Heres a ghost from the past. Yo man hows life?

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    On August 31st, President Trump first told us we were "rounding the final turn" of the pandemic. One month later, he was proven right...

...albeit in the opposite direction of what Americans wanted. Since June 8th (the new daily cases minimum between the spring and summer peaks) new daily deaths have tracked very precisely with new daily cases when time shifted by 18 days, as shown above. This means by December we are going to see over 2000 daily deaths for the first time since mid-April.
    So there's good news and bad news. The bad news is that we're still right on track for 2000 daily deaths by December.

Also bad news is that we know from other countries that saw a recent uptick that this one isn't going to magically be different somehow, that deaths will still track proportionally to cases.

More bad news is that we are seeing uncontrolled spread from sea to shining sea.

Here's the good news.

We are flattening the curve, and will reach a peak in new cases in the next week, which projects out to around 2750 daily deaths in mid December, with individual days in the mid 3000s. This also assumes that we won't see any increased mortality due to an overwhelmed healthcare system, or case spikes due to holiday travel, or people listening to the President of the United States when he lies that "far fewer people are dying when they get COVID" or retweets lies about the ineffectiveness of mask mandates.

That 2750 daily deaths qualifies as GOOD news is an incredibly grim portent for the next 58 days.
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.