Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: On the 74 Days

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Post the rest of the interaction...
    Oh what you saying, how you wanna do this? Who should we give the money to make sure it’s paid up?

Does that matter now? You lost. So pay up.

Come up with more excuses on why you won’t pay the man. It’s all good, we all know you are all talk, nothing more.
    Last edited by Solkern; 11-09-2020 at 12:20 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Oh what you saying, how you wanna do this? Who should we give the money to to make sure it’s paid up?

Does that matter now? You lost. So pay up.
    As expected, you can't handle facts. Get back to raging about Trump dude and how Biden is going to cure Covid and the worlds ills. Throw in some nice wiki cut/pastes while you are at it.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

As expected, you can't handle facts. Get back to raging about Trump dude and how Biden is going to cure Covid and the worlds ills. Throw in some nice wiki cut/pastes while you are at it.
    Run away snowflake, can’t even pay the bet you lost. Proves you aren’t shit, just blah blah blah.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

4. Default

Run away snowflake, can’t even pay the bet you lost. Proves you aren’t shit, just blah blah blah.
    Are you clenching your fists as you get big mad?

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Are you clenching your fists as you get big mad?
    Nah, I’m laughing at how fake you are. Go brag more about all the celebrities your friends don’t really know, and all that money you aren’t really making. It’s cute.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

6. Default

Nah, I’m laughing at how fake you are. Go brag more about all the celebrities your friends don’t really know, and all that money you aren’t really making. It’s cute.
    You seem big mad, and jealous. Not a good look.

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

Thanks, for reaching out on Facebook about this. I was apprehensive in making this bet, I knew that chances of a random person honouring a bet made over the forums was nil. I know he had no intention of paying it, so I just forgot about it. Seeing his behaviour in this thread, solidifies my aforementioned opinion.
    OOC]-Gigantuous: ">report Can you do something with Rathmond's situation? Honestly it's disrupting not only the game, but the entire internet.

[OOC]-Zuie: "fuck penises"
    [OOC]-Kithor: "that's generally the idea Zuie"

Sahreet softly says, "Chat to darkk ::slips her hand inside your pants, her body blocking from view to the others what she is doing, her fingers lightly teasing your skin::

You seem big mad, and jealous. Not a good look.
    Uh huh, it’s ok cupcake, keep bragging about all the shit you really don’t do, or have. If that makes you feel like a bigger and better man, you go girl!
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Exit View Post
    Thanks, for reaching out on Facebook about this. I was apprehensive in making this bet, I knew that chances of a random person honouring a bet made over the forums was nil. I know he had no intention of paying it, so I just forgot about it. Seeing his behaviour in this thread, solidifies my aforementioned opinion.

You never responded bro, that's on me somehow?

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

10. Default

Uh huh, it’s ok cupcake, keep bragging about all the shit you really don’t do, or have. If that makes you feel like a bigger and better man, you go girl!
    Sorry you so mad, I'm only bigger and better than you though, we established this many times.

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal