Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Fuck Donald Trump

It's so cute that you keep responding to yourself in this thread and others.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    It's so cute that you keep responding to yourself in this thread and others.
    No one cares.

Yummy down on deez.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocktar / RapierSama View Post
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

I don't like Trump, but I also don't like Biden. I voted Green.
    I'm one of those few weirdos who doesn't use Lich.

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." - Dom Helder Camara

Quote Originally Posted by Kyulen View Post
    Cool avatar.

I would have to agree, if I could choose any human alive for President, those two guys wouldn't be on my list either. I voted Biden though cause I've seen enough of what Trump can do and it seemed potentially world ending for him to remain in office.

How did you vote Green?
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyulen View Post
    Last edited by Methais; 02-17-2021 at 11:15 PM.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

the right can't meme

Excessive use of gifs in sigs reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Cool avatar.

I would have to agree, if I could choose any human alive for President, those two guys wouldn't be on my list either. I voted Biden though cause I've seen enough of what Trump can do and it seemed potentially world ending for him to remain in office.

How did you vote Green?
    How did I vote Green? By filling in the circle next to the Green Party's candidate on my ballot. I assume that's how most people vote when using paper ballots.

Or did you mean why did I vote Green? If that's what you meant, I voted for the Green Party candidate because I liked the policies he supported, and didn't like that Trump and Biden don't support those policies.
    Last edited by Kyulen; 02-17-2021 at 08:38 PM.
    I'm one of those few weirdos who doesn't use Lich.

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." - Dom Helder Camara

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post

I wish I could meme

Excessive use of gifs in sigs reported.
    Insufficient use of gifs in sig reported.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible