Page 43 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast

Thread: Fuck Donald Trump

Translation: "I can't refute anything that you said, but I sure hate that you said it!"

Oh, and not at all yet another example of the hopping mad Trump supporters in the folder.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    They all know that they're full of shit. Trying to get them to admit or acknowledge it is a waste of time. But they know, and they know that everyone else knows, and that hurts their feelings so they get big mad like Bhaalizmo is 24/7 and lash out.
    They can't admit it or a bunch of people go to prison. Pretty good god damn thing that Russia kept a level head through all the lies.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Translation: "I can't refute anything that you said, but I sure hate that you said it!"

Oh, and not at all yet another example of the hopping mad Trump supporters in the folder.
    It's already been refuted, you just choose to live the fantasy life.

Get some fucking help.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    It's already been refuted, you just choose to live the fantasy life.

Get some fucking help.
    "Tucker Carlson disagreed!" doesn't constitute being refuted, you just choose to live the fantasy life.

Get some fucking help.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    They can't admit it or a bunch of people go to prison. Pretty good god damn thing that Russia kept a level head through all the lies.
    You think it's a good thing Russia has kept a level head while conducting hybrid war on the nations of the world for the last decade?
    While lifting up the right and pushing down the left across the globe, interfering in every election and social network across the web since the turn of the century?
    You think it's a "good god damned thing" that Russia kept a level head?
    While annexing large parts of Ukraine? While murdering the opposition? While fighting proxy wars against us everywhere that we have military installations?
    What fucking planet are you on?
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

"My desperate wish that Trump's campaign didn't eagerly invite and accept Russia's help, then eagerly collaborate with their representatives, is somehow able to change history!
    • The convictions of people who went to jail over lying to the FBI when investigated for those crimes? All wished away by my powers!
    • The result of the GOP-controlled Senate Intelligence Committee's report on the question of collusion? Wished away!"

You couldn't be less self-aware if you were trying.

"You're big mad! It isn't the frenzied mass of Trump supporters (devastated by his loss) lashing out in this thread that are mad!"
    -Methais, 2021 CE
    Trump could have never run for office, and I would have said the same thing. Because I'm talking about leftist retards like you who predate Trump.

It's a shame that your TDS is still in full effect despite him no longer being in office.

A shame for you that is. Entertainment for me.

You should try decaf. Or stop smoking meth. Preferably both.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Trump could have never run for office, and I would have said the same thing. Because I'm talking about leftist retards like you who predate Trump.
    Hmm.. no, you were responding to the notion that Trump's campaign didn't collude with Russia, which is now a matter of public record, and you retardedly thought your wishes somehow had the power to warp and twist reality to suit your delusions. They still don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    It's a shame that your TDS is still in full effect despite him no longer being in office.

A shame for you that is. Entertainment for me.

It's a shame that you're still Big Mad that your Trump Lost Derangement System is still in full effect despite him having lost half a year ago.

A shame for you that is (and the other Big Mad right wingers in this thread). Entertainment for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post

Happy Friday.

Fuck Donald Trump.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

I can't post anything without having a meltdown that consists of a handful of copy & paste mental illness, and then projecting it onto everyone else!

in b4 more copy & paste
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Stop pointing out that my world view is based on fantasy! I can't handle it!

You and your fellow Trump devotees should stay Big Mad, though.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 05-07-2021 at 05:21 PM.