Page 1 of 73 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 728

Thread: Fuck Donald Trump

  1. #1

    Default Fuck Donald Trump

    This needed its own thread now, after I assaulted all of the rest. Maybe I'll stop now. Maybe not.

    Seriously, fuck Donald Trump. He has been a stain upon us and we were cheapend, weakened, and divided by him.

    Fuck that guy. Try to start over and find yourself a new person to idolize. Hopefully one that isn't morally bankrupt, literally bankrupt, and slimy as fuck.

    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription! Or free works too.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    5,866

    Default

    I’m quite interested in what his last 74 days are going to be like.
    The idiot award goes to…

    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    I’m quite interested in what his last 74 days are going to be like.
    I don't know if he has any settings besides dumpster fire, so we'll see if its survivable.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription! Or free works too.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    an orbit gone wrong
    Posts
    13,485
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Dig the energy, but Trumpism isn't dead yet and the senate is still red. Nothing will get passed.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    33,295
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Dig the energy, but Trumpism isn't dead yet and the senate is still red. Nothing will get passed.
    I actually look forward to the possibilities. Never met a never Bidener.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  6. #6

    Default

    Dear Bhaalizmo;

    Please stop posting in my blog. I don't care. You aren't telling me something I didn't already know.

    Conclusion: Fuck off.

    Thank you!

    -Parkbandit.


    Here is his blog.. not sure why he sent it to me:

    Bhaalizmo - 11-07-2020 02:28 PM




    I'm a closeted faggot who pretends to be something I'm not because my life is an utter dumpster fire. I can't come out because when it comes right down to it, I'm a fucking coward. I have trouble finding gay lovers because I'm fucking so hideous no one wants me.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Dear Bhaalizmo;

    Please stop posting in my blog. I don't care. You aren't telling me something I didn't already know.

    Conclusion: Fuck off.

    Thank you!

    -Parkbandit.


    Here is his blog.. not sure why he sent it to me:

    Bhaalizmo - 11-07-2020 02:28 PM




    I'm a closeted faggot who pretends to be something I'm not because my life is an utter dumpster fire. I can't come out because when it comes right down to it, I'm a fucking coward. I have trouble finding gay lovers because I'm fucking so hideous no one wants me.
    You sure know alot about gay stuff. Its like you're an authority on it.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription! Or free works too.

  8. #8

    Default

    The Trump flags around my neighborhood have basically vanished overnight. It's kind of funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Would you sit by a Chinese on a flight?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    an orbit gone wrong
    Posts
    13,485
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I actually look forward to the possibilities. Never met a never Bidener.
    Spoiler alert: many of them were in office for Obama.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    This needed its own thread now, after I assaulted all of the rest. Maybe I'll stop now. Maybe not.

    Seriously, fuck Donald Trump. He has been a stain upon us and we were cheapend, weakened, and divided by him.

    Fuck that guy. Try to start over and find yourself a new person to idolize. Hopefully one that isn't morally bankrupt, literally bankrupt, and slimy as fuck.
    Hey, andraste, how many times did you rub one out after you heard Biden won? Was it one for each of your alts?

Similar Threads

  1. Jon Swan and Donald Trump
    By Alashir in forum Politics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-06-2020, 09:09 AM
  2. Donald Trump and the Art of War
    By ClydeR in forum Politics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-21-2018, 11:52 AM
  3. Donald Trump's First 100 Days
    By ClydeR in forum Politics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-05-2016, 02:59 AM
  4. Donald Trump!
    By ClydeR in forum Politics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-25-2015, 04:52 AM
  5. George Will vs. Donald Trump
    By ClydeR in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-28-2012, 09:30 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •