Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Fuck Donald Trump

FUCK Trump

This is weird

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocktar / RapierSama View Post
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

Bye bish

No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection so hard. Please debate me.
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

New York Attorney General, stand back and stand by.

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    New York Attorney General, stand back and stand by.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post

Probably gonna take awhile to wash the stank off.

anyway

Watched a Whitehouse press briefing today, was bombarded with truth, humor, banter, honesty, and civil discourse. It was astonishing.