Page 42 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Thread: Fuck Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Agree to disagree I guess.

"You don't concede when there's theft involved. Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore."

"You will have an illegitimate president. That is what you will have, and we can't let that happen."

"If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore"

Sure seems like not telling people to peacefully protest as you say. Sure seems more like telling them to go fight. I guess that's why the impeachment succeeded, and he stands on record as the only president ever impeached for inciting an insurrection.

Keep deluding yourself.
    How many more do I need to post before you pull your head out of your ass, spark those 1.73 braincells left together and understand that what he said pales in comparison to what has been said about him and yet all those pieces of shit are still n Facebook?

And then there is this:

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Rocktar, come on. You can't expect people like Bhaalizmo to be consistent. He actually thinks he's fighting against the oppressors and uplifting the poor and persecuted because he "votes blue no matter who!"

He is the type of person who 8 years ago would have told feminists to shut the fuck up if they criticized him over his disparaging treatment of women, but now he's so far gone he can't even do that and instead actually believes in his pea-sized brain that feminists would be totally cool with the way he views women as nothing but eye candy in order to advertise his services.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Name one person (other than the woman who was murdered by a cop) that died of something other than natural causes.
    This is a political discussion. The great thing about politics today is that there is no truth. Arguing facts is pointless. Everybody has already made up their mind about whether or not it was just a coincidence that five people happened to die during the protests. If it is important, then instead of proving it, you need to make it an article of faith for people on your side of the political aisle. Faith, as you know from Sunday School, is "the evidence of things not seen." If enough people have faith that those five people all died during the riot of natural causes, then that is all the evidence you need. How do you make something an article of faith? By getting your political opponents to loudly claim the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    This is a political discussion. The great thing about politics today is that there is no truth. Arguing facts is pointless. Everybody has already made up their mind about whether or not it was just a coincidence that five people happened to die during the protests. If it is important, then instead of proving it, you need to make it an article of faith for people on your side of the political aisle. Faith, as you know from Sunday School, is "the evidence of things not seen." If enough people have faith that those five people all died during the riot of natural causes, then that is all the evidence you need. How do you make something an article of faith? By getting your political opponents to loudly claim the opposite.
    Glad you remembered to post on the correct account this time.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Ahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    As I have said before, you need something else to think about. You are really, really, obsessed with Trump. It is not mentally healthy.

Go outside, take a few walks. Start a hobby that has nothing to do with electronics. Cut down on your screen time. Sip some tea. Check your blood pressure once in awhile.

I'm serious here.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    As I have said before, you need something else to think about. You are really, really, obsessed with Trump. It is not mentally healthy.

Go outside, take a few walks. Start a hobby that has nothing to do with electronics. Cut down on your screen time. Sip some tea. Check your blood pressure once in awhile.

I'm serious here.
    I'm just glad he has something else to consume his pathetic life and not just naked women, whom he posts as a "See! I like girls!" while he battles his inner demons.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    How many more do I need to post before you pull your head out of your ass, spark those 1.73 braincells left together and understand that what he said pales in comparison to what has been said about him and yet all those pieces of shit are still n Facebook?

And then there is this:

They all know that they're full of shit. Trying to get them to admit or acknowledge it is a waste of time. But they know, and they know that everyone else knows, and that hurts their feelings so they get big mad like Bhaalizmo is 24/7 and lash out.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-07-2021 at 09:41 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    They all know that they're full of shit. Trying to get them to admit or acknowledge it is a waste of time.
    "My desperate wish that Trump's campaign didn't eagerly invite and accept Russia's help, then eagerly collaborate with their representatives, is somehow able to change history!
    • The convictions of people who went to jail over lying to the FBI when investigated for those crimes? All wished away by my powers!
    • The result of the GOP-controlled Senate Intelligence Committee's report on the question of collusion? Wished away!"

You couldn't be less self-aware if you were trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    But they know, and they know that everyone else knows, and that hurts their feelings so they get big mad like Bhaalizmo is 24/7 and lash out.
    "You're big mad! It isn't the frenzied mass of Trump supporters (devastated by his loss) lashing out in this thread that are mad!"
    -Methais, 2021 CE

Blog Entries

BatShitCrazy just entered the chatroom:

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "My desperate wish that Trump's campaign didn't eagerly invite and accept Russia's help, then eagerly collaborate with their representatives, is somehow able to change history!
    • The convictions of people who went to jail over lying to the FBI when investigated for those crimes? All wished away by my powers!
    • The result of the GOP-controlled Senate Intelligence Committee's report on the question of collusion? Wished away!"

You couldn't be less self-aware if you were trying.

"You're big mad! It isn't the frenzied mass of Trump supporters (devastated by his loss) lashing out in this thread that are mad!"
    -Methais, 2021 CE

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984