Page 33 of 109 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Thread: Fuck Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Is that Trump's fault though, or the fault of the tax laws? Asking for Pathragers' mom.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Meanwhile we will ignore the 47% of Americans that pay no income tax, Trump more than them. And then there is the capital gains tax, licenses, fees and so on that he pays so what about them?

Your ignorance and jealousy are showing.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

"Those 47% are people making under $25,000. Trump got $400 million from his daddy. Your point is dumb as fuck. - Geijon"

And yours is even stupider dumb fuck. Trump pays millions in taxes every year he breathes, only morons and greedy, low knowledge people such as yourself focus on income taxes.

How much of your money do I deserve?
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Is that Trump's fault though, or the fault of the tax laws? Asking for Pathragers' mom.
    What, the cute girl midriff?

Oh, there are words there. I didn't even notice. No, she's not Trumps fault. He's free and clear on that one. Probably.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

What, the cute girl midriff?

Oh, there are words there. I didn't even notice. No, she's not Trumps fault. He's free and clear on that one. Probably.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kyulen View Post
    How did I vote Green? By filling in the circle next to the Green Party's candidate on my ballot. I assume that's how most people vote when using paper ballots.

Or did you mean why did I vote Green? If that's what you meant, I voted for the Green Party candidate because I liked the policies he supported, and didn't like that Trump and Biden don't support those policies.
    Knowing that the lions share of votes would go to the top two parties, did you feel any inclination to toss your vote in either of those buckets? I'm honestly curious.

I voted for Ralph Nader once because I agreed with more of his stated principles than the other two guys, but afterwards I couldn't help but wonder what value the vote had in the end. Our electoral system needs reform at the least and probably ougtta be scrapped altogether while we work out some new stuff, but one has to wonder about the value of a vote to a third party in this two party system as it exists today. If your vote is meant to support A but in the end it benefits B by pulling votes away from C, does your vote still mean the same thing to you? Is it merely a principle you're voting for, while knowing that your candidate is extremely unlikely to win, and if so would you still vote the same?

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Meanwhile we will ignore the 47% of Americans that pay no income tax, Trump more than them. And then there is the capital gains tax, licenses, fees and so on that he pays so what about them?

Your ignorance and jealousy are showing.

So I got this comment about this post:

Every example that you described is a component in your income tax. Schedule C would contain individual expenditures and gains on licensing, capital gains is literally a form of income.
    Which completely ignores the fact that they really aren't. Capital gains is not taxed the same as income earned. Also, do you really think that Trump holds some professional license? His companies hold loads of licenses and so on which pay mounds of taxes. So all I have to say about the stupidity of this reply is this:

your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    "Those 47% are people making under $25,000. Trump got $400 million from his daddy. Your point is dumb as fuck. - Geijon"

And yours is even stupider dumb fuck. Trump pays millions in taxes every year he breathes, only morons and greedy, low knowledge people such as yourself focus on income taxes.

How much of your money do I deserve?
    It's so cute how much you love trump.

He'd find you disgusting.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    It's so cute how much you love trump.

He'd find you disgusting.
    True facts.