Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Winners and Losers - Election 2020

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Wow, this is so much retarded in one place, I don't know how to respond. And you actually think that Conservatives support things Biden has done? Wow. Just wow. Did you hit your head a s a kid, were you dropped on your head as a baby, was there a car accident, hydranencephaly, something to explain what's wrong with you?

Every poll I have checked, backs up my claim. That quite a lot of republicans supported Biden’s Covid bill.
    Last edited by Solkern; 05-06-2021 at 12:18 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Every poll I have checked, backs up my claim. That quite a lot of republicans supported Biden’s Covid bill.
    You're using polls in this country to back up your claims.

That's fucking retarded.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

That's fucking retarded.
    One is using an imperfect method to estimate support for something. The other, Retard Champion Parkbandit, believes he can just invent positions out of fat air and that they somehow have validity.

Spoiler Alert: That's fucking retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

That's fucking retarded.
    It’s the only way to judge how a president is doing in the eyes of the people, or to measure their support, during their term.

But, I’m 100% sure you know a perfect way to measure this without any type of poll, right? Other than just speaking out of your ass? Please do share.
    Last edited by Solkern; 05-06-2021 at 02:49 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Gee how about that, after the government (mostly Democrats) forced people out of their jobs, resulting in food insecurity for many families and many parents wondering how they will support their families, people are in favor of the government giving them money.

I would be willing to bet that if the question had been phrased thusly: "Would you prefer the Democrats never took away your job to begin with, or would you prefer they forced you out of your job and put your family through hell and are now giving you crumbs" that 99% of Republicans, 70% of independents, and even 40% of Democrats would have opted for the former.

When the "media" and "pollsters" think the US is all about Democrat "policies":

https://www.atr.org/map?amp

When you look at unemployment and how states are doing:

https://www.bls.gov/web/laus/laumstrk.htm

I'll let you guess who the bottom 8 states are run by.

Kill them with numbers.
    Last edited by Shaps; 05-06-2021 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    When the "media" and "pollsters" think the US is all about Democrat "policies":

https://www.atr.org/map?amp

When you look at unemployment and how states are doing:

https://www.bls.gov/web/laus/laumstrk.htm

I'll let you guess who the bottom 8 states are run by.

Kill them with numbers.
    There's a reason why you went with that metric, and not, say, median wages, or GDP per capita. It's because the poorest states are run by Republicans, which you desperately wish wasn't the case, and have absolutely no explanation for.

Because you're retarded, Shaps.

https://dqydj.com/average-income-by-...p-percentiles/

https://meric.mo.gov/data/cost-living-data-series

Money is relative. Cost of living matters.

Go back to your home psycho. Get to page 100 already.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    That doesn't address anything that I said, and cost of living differences don't explain the fact that the poorest states are run by the GOP. Why is the bottom quartile of the US overwhelmingly run by Republicans? Why haven't enlightened GOP policies skyrocketed those states to prosperity?

Spoiler Alert: It's because Republican policy doesn't help people.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps
    Go back to your home psycho. Get to page 100 already.
    I'll post where I please, though it's hilarious you have the same control issues as PB and Methais. If anything, you've given me extra incentive to keep blowing your "positions" away, so by all means, keep going. It's a delight to point out how profoundly retarded your worldview is.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 05-07-2021 at 03:54 PM.

Did you even read what I posted?

I posted the numbers you claimed I was avoiding.

You know why "earnings" are higher in blue states (and not by much if you look at the averages - which I linked) - is because they have to pay more because.... here's a surprise for you.... taxes are higher and cost of living is higher due to government involvement.

Odd how that works right?

Just like you see companies and industries moving out of blue run states to those with more reasonable terms, you'll see incomes go up in those locations.

Additionally you have state assets vs liabilities... we'll let you guess who runs the states at the top of that list... oh wait... you'll say something stupid, so let me give you the info:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewd...h=15fd848578a3

Back to my policy of not responding to you, as even when I give you the numbers you just "wah wah wah" like usual.