Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Winners and Losers - Election 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Back to my policy of not responding to you, as even when I give you the numbers you just "wah wah wah" like usual.
    You really need to stop claiming to ignore the person you're endlessly debating.

You're very bad at this.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Did you even read what I posted?
    I did, and it didn't address what I said to you. Hence my telling you that your links didn't address what I said, and your premise didn't lead to your conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps
    I posted the numbers you claimed I was avoiding.
    1) No, you didn't, you posted other metrics that don't substantiate any of your claims, and 2) You made an argument that demonstrates you don't know anything about economics.

You know why "earnings" are higher in blue states (and not by much if you look at the averages - which I linked) - is because they have to pay more because.... here's a surprise for you.... taxes are higher and cost of living is higher due to government involvement.

Odd how that works right?
    You don't know the difference between the mean and median, how they relate, how they differ in different states, or why. Earnings are not higher in blue states "because they have to pay more taxes and have a higher cost of living." nor is that difference in cost of living purely "due to government involvement." It's because the richer, bluer, coastal states (or islands of blue in the middle) are dense centers of commerce and the arts, and most of the middle of the country where the GOP is dominant is composed of empty space. Odd how that works, right?

Just like you see companies and industries moving out of blue run states to those with more reasonable terms, you'll see incomes go up in those locations.
    ... which doesn't have anything to do with anything.

Additionally you have state assets vs liabilities... we'll let you guess who runs the states at the top of that list... oh wait... you'll say something stupid, so let me give you the info:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewd...h=15fd848578a3
    That also doesn't have anything to do with anything. Is this your new strategy?

Back to my policy of not responding to you, as even when I give you the numbers you just "wah wah wah" like usual.
    Back to you posting thread after thread of vacuous, poorly reasoned nonsense? Spectacular. Best of luck learning how to defend your positions, though. You'll need it.