Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you expect out of the first 100 days of a Biden administration?

1. Default

Nobody is stopping Covid. Look at Europe and all their variety of plans. Nothing will stop it except a vaccine. If we don't stop the shutdowns, the economy (not mine, I'm in the stock market that's at all time highs) will just fucking die.

Restaurants, shopping malls, movie theatres, places that cut your hair, etc... anyone who relies on in person service are going to go tits up until we find a rational solution that lets people frequent public gatherings. Trump nor Biden have a plan to address this, nor does any European country.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

2. Default

And PS, 100 million Americans have 401Ks. Soooo... 1/3rd of us are doing alright with respect to that.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You don't think the state the US is in has anything to do with who was running it the past 4 years?

That's a hot fucking take.
    Biden already promised to lockdown the virus so what's the problem here? Biden is months away from becoming president if he wins and the excuses are already pouring in for why he won't magically make the China flu situation better. I thought all we needed was new leadership to fix this? I guess y'all are just a bunch of lying sacks of shit who used fear to push your new illegitimate leader through. At least you all are finally being honest about your dishonesty and corruption.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-06-2020 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Biden already promised to lockdown the virus so what's the problem here? Biden is months away from becoming president if he wins and the excuses are already pouring in for why he won't magically make the China flu situation better. I thought all we needed was new leadership to fix this? I guess y'all are just a bunch of lying sacks of shit who used fear to push your new illegitimate leader through. At least you all are finally being honest about your dishonesty and corruption.

Last edited by Blazar; 11-06-2020 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazar View Post

Hah. NOICE
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Nobody is stopping Covid. Look at Europe and all their variety of plans. Nothing will stop it except a vaccine. If we don't stop the shutdowns, the economy (not mine, I'm in the stock market that's at all time highs) will just fucking die.

Restaurants, shopping malls, movie theatres, places that cut your hair, etc... anyone who relies on in person service are going to go tits up until we find a rational solution that lets people frequent public gatherings. Trump nor Biden have a plan to address this, nor does any European country.
    Thailand, Vietnam, and almost every other SEA, and East Asian country would disagree with you. Restaurants, shopping malls, theaters, hairdressers are all open. Even if you combined all of them together, to match and/or exceed the US population. They have pretty much stopped the virus. So what did they do, that we didn’t do?

Shit, even in China, everything is back to how it was pre-Covid-19 days, in terms of every day life.
    Last edited by Solkern; 11-07-2020 at 08:22 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    And PS, 100 million Americans have 401Ks. Soooo... 1/3rd of us are doing alright with respect to that.
    Fuck you, dirtbag. Nazi piece of shit.

And no, 100m Americans don’t have 401k’s, dumbfuck.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck you, dirtbag. Nazi piece of shit.

And no, 100m Americans don’t have 401k’s, dumbfuck.
    According to the Bureau of Labor and Statistics, 105 million Americans invest in a 401k and nearly 200 million have access to one.
    Last edited by Gelston; 11-17-2020 at 08:26 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    According to the Bureau of Labor and Statistics, 105 million Americans invest in a 401k and nearly 200 million have access to one.
    Truth and facts generally don't get in the way of rabid leftists calling people Nazis.