Page 235 of 273 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2729

Thread: Election Watch 2020 - Trump/Pence vs Biden/Harris

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Imagine, 12 years later.. you're still changing your story. You claimed you created that account to sell GS stuff on the forums.

And if you're going to make up another story.. you should at the very least check the information available to you on this forum.

Kierphe join date wasn't a week prior to that post.. it was 2 months prior..

My favorite part was you going back to all his posts and deleting them in a futile effort to pretend your stupidity and failure never happened.
    As always, you continue to make mistake after mistake while trying, and failing, to correct others.

You, just now: "You claimed you created that account to sell GS stuff on the forums."

Reality:
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" - 01-15-2013
    "As I told you years ago, the account was created messing around with rep and auctions" - 06-19-2018

That isn't inconsistent with what I said above.

Conversely: Imagine being obsessed with a person to the extent that you continue salivating over something that happened 12 years ago, to the extent that you (claim to) remember exact specifics as if they somehow materially alter what I just said to you (which they don't). But by all means, continue to trot out your predictable last resort whenever you've exhausted your other options in a given thread.

In the meantime, nothing you said addresses the fact that nobody on this forum has ever been exposed as severely mentally ill as you are.

Seek psychiatric care.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    It's not normal to have alt accounts to agree with yourself. Just because you do it doesn't mean lots of people do it. In fact, it's actually kind of creepy, and rather pathetic.
    I think if we really looked under the hood we'd find all kinds of crazy shit. Whatever. Its just a message board for a 30 year old text based game.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I think if we really looked under the hood we'd find all kinds of crazy shit. Whatever. Its just a message board for a 30 year old text based game.
    You can make all the excuses you want. It's still not normal, somewhat creepy, and rather pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    As always, you continue to make mistake after mistake while trying, and failing, to correct others.

You, just now: "You claimed you created that account to sell GS stuff on the forums."

Reality:
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" - 01-15-2013
    "As I told you years ago, the account was created messing around with rep and auctions" - 06-19-2018

That isn't inconsistent with what I said above.

Conversely: Imagine being obsessed with a person to the extent that you continue salivating over something that happened 12 years ago, to the extent that you (claim to) remember exact specifics as if they somehow materially alter what I just said to you (which they don't). But by all means, continue to trot out your predictable last resort whenever you've exhausted your other options in a given thread.

In the meantime, nothing you said addresses the fact that nobody on this forum has ever been exposed as severely mentally ill as you are.

Seek psychiatric care.
    So, you go from reputation system, to auctions and now to politics.

Reputation system went into effect in October 2008... So, you made up another account to... utilize something that we wouldn't have for another 3 months and was sprung on us as a surprise?

Why does everything have to be made up with you? Is your life that fucking pathetic?

Nevermind.. we know it is.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    You can make all the excuses you want. It's still not normal, somewhat creepy, and rather pathetic.
    It's very pathetic... and so are all the stories Ashliana made up to try and excuse it off.

Pathetic is a common theme in his life though.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

"I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

RETARD HALL OF FAME

7. Default

So, you go from reputation system, to auctions and now to politics.

Reputation system went into effect in October 2008... So, you made up another account to... utilize something that we wouldn't have for another 3 months and was sprung on us as a surprise?

Why does everything have to be made up with you? Is your life that fucking pathetic?

Nevermind.. we know it is.
    Aww. Your Alzheimer's is flaring up again. Here's a hint: Read everything and try again. I realize the event broke your brain and you ended up, in hilarious fashion, of falsely accusing a half-dozen people of being me when you proved incapable of out-arguing them as well, but that's your doing, your continued obsession.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    Quote Originally Posted by caelric
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    It's very pathetic... and so are all the stories Ashliana made up to try and excuse it off.

Pathetic is a common theme in his life though.
    Mental gymnastics don't get you out of the reality.

• I once created a second account in my early 20s to screw around on a forum, quickly screwed up which account I was logged into, outed myself.
    • You, in your late 40s, spent innumerable hours over the following 10+ years cycling through the reputation system in order to sociopathically send as many furious, sexualized anonymous messages as you could to people (mostly men) on the forum who kept embarrassing you in political discussions, filling you with impotent rage.

One was dumb. The other is indicative of debilitating mental illness. They don't compare. You need psychiatric care ASAP.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 12-28-2020 at 02:01 PM.

Aww. Your Alzheimer's is flaring up again. Here's a hint: Read everything and try again. I realize the event broke your brain and you ended up, in hilarious fashion, of falsely accusing a half-dozen people of being me when you proved incapable of out-arguing them as well, but that's your doing, your continued obsession.

Mental gymnastics don't get you out of the reality.

• I once created a second account in my early 20s to screw around on a forum, quickly screwed up which account I was logged into, outed myself.
    • You, in your late 40s, spent innumerable hours over the following 10+ years cycling through the reputation system in order to sociopathically send as many furious, sexualized anonymous messages as you could to people (mostly men) on the forum who kept embarrassing you in political discussions, filling you with impotent rage.

One was dumb. The other is indicative of debilitating mental illness. They don't compare. You need psychiatric care ASAP.
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" This is your excuse for creating an account named Kierphe. You "CREATED" the account to mess with the reputation system.

Then you claim you CREATED the account to mess with the rep system and auctions.

So... when I said you claimed you created the account for buying/selling GS stuff.. you should have just gone with it. But you couldn't... and you got caught lying once again.

Everything you type is a lie... much like your life. Why can't you, for once, just stop defending a retarded stance and come clean? This whole thing would have ended 12 years ago when you were first caught. Granted, it was probably the dumbest thing ever done on these forums... creating another account so you could agree with yourself... but your lies/excuses for doing so is what elevated this to the highest levels of epic failures on this forum.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

RETARD HALL OF FAME

10. Default

"I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" This is your excuse for creating an account named Kierphe. You "CREATED" the account to mess with the reputation system.

Then you claim you CREATED the account to mess with the rep system and auctions.

So... when I said you claimed you created the account for buying/selling GS stuff.. you should have just gone with it. But you couldn't... and you got caught lying once again.

Everything you type is a lie... much like your life.
    As always, you reach for the stars, overstate your case and fall flat on your face, as we're about to see.

Why can't you, for once, just stop defending a retarded stance and come clean? This whole thing would have ended 12 years ago when you were first caught.
    I'm afraid you already got your wish, so all you're doing here is proving yourself wrong and a hypocrite. So no, it wouldn't have "ended 12 years ago," because what you claim didn't happen, did happen, and you've spent the last 12 years trying to use it as a get-out-of-failure-free card.

Unlike you, I haven't spent the last 12 years obsessing over a moment that apparently shattered your psyche, causing you to falsely accuse person after person of being me. So if your big triumph here is my not remembering all the exact details of what I used a second account for (though, I have the self-rep comments in my log), uhh, enjoy? Although, tellingly, you didn't have any problem with that assertion yourself 12 years ago. More Alzheimer's flare-ups?

Granted, it was probably the dumbest thing ever done on these forums... creating another account so you could agree with yourself... but your lies/excuses for doing so is what elevated this to the highest levels of epic failures on this forum.
    I'm afraid the highest level of epic failure on the forum is reserved for the occasion when your sociopathy was exposed, revealing your decade-plus history of sending as many furious, sexualized anonymous messages as you could to people (mostly men) on the forum who kept embarrassing you in political discussions, filling you with impotent rage.

You need psychiatric care.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 12-28-2020 at 02:45 PM.