Page 139 of 273 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189239 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 2722

Thread: Election Watch 2020 - Trump/Pence vs Biden/Harris

Here's some data points of the fraud in action in PA:

Evidence of backdating. Amazing how the D/R ratio increases over time.
    Last edited by Fortybox; 11-09-2020 at 12:11 PM.

Almost like they count the mail in ballots last.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Not only do they count them last, the state GOP planned it that way, preventing them from even prepping them for counting before polls closed.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    Not only do they count them last, the state GOP planned it that way, preventing them from even prepping them for counting before polls closed.
    Yeah they refused to allow them to be counted early. That’s on PA and the Republican Supreme Court of PA, not on the voters, or the poll workers.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Almost like they count the mail in ballots last.
    Amazing how the sorted mail just happened to consistently favor an upward ratio beginning on Wednesday!

Gotta love that Wisconsin bump though:

D/R ratio was actually trending down and then leveled off. No probs though, screw hiding it, just dump a ton of ballots in favor of Biden overnight!

6. Default

Don't forget to make your donation to pay off his campaign debt.....er donate to his legal defense fund.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Amazing how the sorted mail just happened to consistently favor an upward ratio beginning on Wednesday!

Gotta love that Wisconsin bump though:

D/R ratio was actually trending down and then leveled off. No probs though, screw hiding it, just dump a ton of ballots in favor of Biden overnight!
    Which voters are likely to mail in their ballots? The ones who were specifically told by their dear leader not to, or the ones who vote the other way.

The stats don't mean shit, and you know it. But hey - please donate your funds to the cause.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by gemstonefella View Post
    Don't forget to make your donation to pay off his campaign debt.....er donate to his legal defense fund.
    Last year I signed up to get emails and texts from both Biden and Trump's campaigns just to see what kind of crazy propaganda they were pushing. Both have been pretty relentless about asking for donations. But here is a screenshot of what showed up in my inbox over night.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Oh yeah, I mean I'm totally exaggerating here, right? Hey fun game, let's see how many batshit insane conservative conspiracy theories I can come up with in 5 minutes:

Obama has no birth certificate and isn't legally allowed to be a President
    The Clinton Foundation is a giant slush fund for Hillary Clinton's wild...spending sprees? Maybe?
    Hillary Clinton is part of a giant pedophilia ring housed in a pizza parlor
    The ACA is socialized medicine and has death panels where the government will be deciding who lives and dies
    3 million undocumented immigrants illegally voted in 2016, and that's why Trump lost the popular vote
    Hunter Biden and Joe Biden are secretly part of some massive corruption scandal because...Hunter Biden's laptop and Joe Biden was working to stop corruption in Ukraine
    Liberals are secretly pedophile cannibals who are part of a massive satanic cult, and Donald Trump- bastion of empathy and justice- is battling them on all fronts! But- unlike everything else he's ever done- he doesn't want to take credit and let people know!
    There's a "Deep State" in the government working to topple Donald Trump, and that's why people are whistleblowing his corruption
    The entire 2020 election is being stolen through voter fraud that no one can find any evidence of, but it's definitely happening!!11
    COVID- the global pandemic- is actually a Democratic hoax intended to take down Donald Trump
    The CDC and Hospitals around the US are getting paid extra money to falsely claim people died of COVID, and that's why the death rate is so high in the US
    Ted Cruz's father has ties to the Kennedy Assasination
    Vince Foster- former aid to Bill Clinton- didn't kill himself like the police said...he was snuffed by the Clintons for knowing too much!
    Syrian refugees are ISIS terrorists!
    Climate Change is a hoax- bonus points if you know that it's actually a hoax from China!
    Sandy Hook was a fake shooting, and they hired actors to pretend like they were victims
    Black Lives Matter is MARXIST! THEY'RE HERE SO SPREAD...erm...uh..MARXISM!
    The Ukraine is actually who interfered in the 2016 elections!
    Joe Biden has dementia and will have lost his mind any day now
    Hillary Clinton helped send Russia uranium as part of as secret plot to....well no one ever quite figured that part out
    COVID is caused by 5G Cell Towers!!11
    Joe Scarsborough killed one of his interns
    Obama wiretapped Trump's phones in Trump Tower!
    Democrats inflated the death count in Puerto Rico after Hurricane Maria...to make Trump look bad!
    Windmills cause cancer
    The Clintons killed Epstein
    Bill Clinton was a child rapist who flew to Epstein's island specifically to rape little girls, and Hillary knew all about it but did nothing11!!
    Russia didn't interfere in the 2016 election at all- it was all a hoax to make Trump and our good friend Putin look bad
    The Ukraine is hiding Clinton's missing emails!

Gee, I guess maybe I'm not exaggerating am I?
    I wasn't talking about the conspiracy theories. My response was to this:

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    It's a joke. Democrats are actually trying to govern, and Republicans are just trying to scare people into voting for them.
    Democrats have spent the last four years trying to do anything BUT govern.
    Last edited by RichardCranium; 11-09-2020 at 01:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Which voters are likely to mail in their ballots? The ones who were specifically told by their dear leader not to, or the ones who vote the other way.

The stats don't mean shit, and you know it. But hey - please donate your funds to the cause.
    Except the data doesn't jive. Here's Minnesota (downward trend and leveled off):

And Florida (actually an increase for Republicans in the ratio):

Last edited by Fortybox; 11-09-2020 at 01:28 PM.