Page 29 of 273 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: Election Watch 2020 - Trump/Pence vs Biden/Harris

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Nate Silver's model. But honestly, every model has Trump in really bad shape.
    Didn't 538 have Hillary at like 90% chance of winning this close to the election? I think even the day of the election he had Hillary at like 70+%.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-31-2020 at 01:17 AM.

2. Default

Having seen how stupid with country has been the last 4 years with all the riots because President Trump hurt people, i do hope there are enough smart people left to not make Harris President

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Didn't 538 have Hillary at like 90% chance of winning this close to the election? I think even the day of the election he had Hillary at like 70+%.
    He had Trump's chances of winning at 51%

After all the polls were closed, Trump had already taken FL, OH, PA, MI and WI.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    If Trump wins will you promise not to quote any more polls in the future?
    If Trump wins, I just want him to come here the day after election day and have another epic meltdown.

His 2016 one still ranks as one of my favorite posts on these forums.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Dude, get on some meds. You're clearly going to have an aneurism when Biden wins.
    Other than "He's not Trump!" can you tell me 3 things about Biden that makes you believe he would be a good president?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

After last year I don't have a lot of trust in polls. Biden has to win some key states and they won't be easy.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    Having seen how stupid with country has been the last 4 years with all the riots because President Trump hurt people, i do hope there are enough smart people left to not make Harris President
    Well there are about 230,000 fewer people now than there were 6 months ago. I'm not really sure how that factors into your math here.

Though I get the impression it doesn't at all. Which is stunning.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    After last year I don't have a lot of trust in polls. Biden has to win some key states and they won't be easy.
    Honestly at this point Trump is the one who has key states to win.

In fact, he could win every single tossup state- totally run the board- and he'd still be short.

Having said that, there are apparently particularly large postal delays in swing states right now (Gee- how odd), and the postal service is currently ignoring several court orders.

And there are a lot of Republicans who haven't yet voted in what is on track to be a record breaking year for number of votes cast.

Both of these things add a significant degree of uncertainty in this election.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Other than "He's not Trump!" can you tell me 3 things about Biden that makes you believe he would be a good president?
    Only three? The first ten that come to mind are:

1) He'll work toward mitigating climate change and rejoin the Paris Accord
    2) He'll work for a single-payer healthcare option that will help millions of people afford or gain healthcare
    3) He'll actually get bipartisan support for an infrastructure bill
    4) He'll work for national background checks on gun purchases
    5) He'll try to mitigate racism and won't dog whistle up the white supremacists
    6) He believes women are people
    7) He'll actually penalize Russia for putting bounties on our soldiers
    8) He'll reinforce the EPA and remove the lobbyist cronies Trump put into office, protecting our environment
    9) He'll put in place a rational immigration policy that creates strong borders while still accepting immigrants and refugees, rather than wasting money on a useless wall
    10) He'll raise our international profile and work for international cooperation rather than an isolationist and alienating agenda

Those were the first 10. That took me less than 2 min. If you really want more, I'm happy to oblige.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    If Trump wins, I just want him to come here the day after election day and have another epic meltdown.

His 2016 one still ranks as one of my favorite posts on these forums.
    Uh, this one? If you think this is a meltdown, you're more cracked than you seem.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...t=#post1897308

Decency, self-respect, and tolerance lost. America's international image lost. And most of all, the voters who backed Trump lost, because he's going to sit back, congratulate himself, and do absolutely nothing but jerk off in the White House bathrooms while admiring his hair for the next four years. He has no idea how to preside over the US, no idea how to get by in Washington, and no team in place to help him. The Republican establishment will use him when it's convenient and do an end run around him otherwise.
    Most of what I said came true, except that it was just wishful thinking on my part to think his incompetence would paralyze him instead of lead him to make a series of ill-considered decisions, or that the GOP had enough decency to work around him rather than kowtow.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.