Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Democrats being racist

My goodness. The triggering is off the charts. From one little post. How fragile the racist Democrat mind is.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Tgo in every political thread:

It's funny cause it's true. Eleventy seven times a day.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You believe there are non-partisan news sites. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

And you call me insane. LULZ
    Yeah...congrats you are *literally* the thing I just described.

And you will live your entire life never realizing how scarily indoctrinated you are.

In case you *do* ever have a lucid moment...ANY time ANYONE tells you "You can't trust anyone but us. Everyone else (the "lamestream media") is lying"- you should run away.

They're the liars. And you're the victim Mr "Prager U is more reputable than Duke".

I haven't seen this much leftist meltdown since Trump won the election in 2016.

Tgo in every political thread:

This was good
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

We really are getting all of the usual butt hurt leftists in here. This is a beautiful thing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    We really are getting all of the usual butt hurt leftists in here. This is a beautiful thing.
    Is getting dunked on regularly some kind of humiliation fetish of yours or what?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Is getting dunked on regularly some kind of humiliation fetish of yours or what?
    "Dunked on" by you posting an image that has been posted hundreds of times before and the rest of the butt hurt brigade saying how brilliant it was?

I mean I guess if that's what you want to call it to make yourself feel better about your party being filled with a bunch of racists.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-24-2020 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    "Dunked on" by you posting an image that has been posted hundreds of times before and the rest of the butt hurt brigade saying how brilliant it was?

I mean I guess if that's what you want to call it to make yourself feel better about your party being filled with a bunch of racists.
    Lol Tgo come on - that gif is a pretty good fit for your words you have to admit.
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Quote Originally Posted by Alashir View Post
    Lol Tgo come on - that gif is a pretty good fit for your words you have to admit.
    All I did was make a thread dedicated to all of the racists in the Democrat party, that in turn caused all of the usual butthurt Democrats to come here screeching like banshees that Democrats aren't the racist ones, Republicans are! Or that what I said in my first post isn't even real, it's all just fake news. Or that they simply don't care about racists in the Democrat party, they only care about "racists" in the Republican party.

If that somehow makes me this:

And doesn't make the aforementioned Democrats this:

Then I guess?