Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 64

Thread: 2020 Democrats being racist

  1. #1

    Default 2020 Democrats being racist

    This needs its own thread now.

    Of course we all know Biden's "You ain't black" comment to a black man if black people don't vote for him.

    Now we have Chelsea Handler to 50 Cent: "I had to remind him that he was a black person, so he canít vote for Donald Trump. If he denounces Trump, I might be willing to go for another spin, if you know what Iím talking about.

    She also offered to pay his taxes if he denounces Trump and votes Biden.

    So not only did she tell a black man he can't vote for anyone but a Democrat because he's black, she also bribed him with sex and money if he voted the way she wanted him to vote.

    Oh yeah and this was all during an interview with Jimmy Fallon who just couldn't stop laughing throughout this segment instead of, you know, telling her to stop being such a racist bitch and to stop breaking the law.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    This needs its own thread now..
    Disagree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    No U! I'm right, you're wrong. I heart the cheeto in chief so hard. Please debate me.
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkBandit View Post
    Get more triggered. You're pathetic / retard champion. I love nazi shit and working gloryholes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hate fags & soyboys but I love Confederacy! Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Reefer Madness from back in the day has been ridiculed and discredited it seems that a lot of it's claims, while sensationalized, are proving to be accurate.

  3. #3

    Default

    So, let me just do a quick check:

    So all white power groups vote Republican.
    The Republican party is 83% white, while the Democratic party is only 60%.
    The Republican part has repeatedly been found to be engaging in voter suppression that specifically targets minorities- especially black communities.


    But Democrats are the racist party?

    Got any actual explanation for that?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    12,849
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Who the fuck is Chelsea Handler and when was she made the Democratic Party representative?
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Who the fuck is Chelsea Handler and when was she made the Democratic Party representative?
    Two things that matter here for context:

    1. She's a comedian.
    2. She dated 50 Cent.

    Tgo is just being an alarmist douche bag, like usual.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Disagree.
    Of course you don’t, you don’t really care about racists, just when you can push your political narrative.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So, let me just do a quick check:

    So all white power groups vote Republican.
    The Republican party is 83% white, while the Democratic party is only 60%.
    The Republican part has repeatedly been found to be engaging in voter suppression that specifically targets minorities- especially black communities.


    But Democrats are the racist party?

    Got any actual explanation for that?
    All white power groups vote Republican? So weird because at least two notable whites supremacists have already endorsed Biden.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazar View Post
    Two things that matter here for context:

    1. She's a comedian.
    2. She dated 50 Cent.

    Tgo is just being an alarmist douche bag, like usual.
    It’s cute watching Democrats making so many excuses for a rich white liberal telling a successful black man he can’t vote the way he wants to because of the color of his skin.

  9. #9

    Default

    Two more to add to this thread:

    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So, let me just do a quick check:

    So all white power groups vote Republican.
    The Republican party is 83% white, while the Democratic party is only 60%.
    The Republican part has repeatedly been found to be engaging in voter suppression that specifically targets minorities- especially black communities.


    But Democrats are the racist party?

    Got any actual explanation for that?
    And:

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazar View Post
    Two things that matter here for context:

    1. She's a comedian.
    2. She dated 50 Cent.

    Tgo is just being an alarmist douche bag, like usual.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    It’s cute watching Democrats making so many excuses for a rich white liberal telling a successful black man he can’t vote the way he wants to because of the color of his skin.
    I'd say it's cute watching you spray your ignorance and stupidity all over these forums, but it's not. And you should stop, because you're nothing but an alarmist douchebag, as noted before. Get ready to be a loser and cry some more though as Trump loses like the little bitch that he is! Fucking loser.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •