Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Third (really second) Debate of 2020

Arrow Third (really second) Debate of 2020

Muting the microphones is great for Trump. With that imposed discipline, he is doing much better.
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

Trump is so flustered- he's falling apart on stage. He just looks like such a small man right now.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Trump is so flustered- he's falling apart on stage. He just looks like such a small man right now.

I'm not so sure. Trump is exceeding the low expectations set by his performance at the first debate. The public may view Trump as the winner. At worst at tie.

Well, I’ve been watching the debate... haven’t seen any signs of Biden’s so called dementia.. pretty sure all the republicans were saying if Trump let’s Biden speak he won’t be able to form a coherent sentence... all I’ve heard so far from Biden are coherent sentences.
    Last edited by Solkern; 10-22-2020 at 10:22 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

I just watched a few minutes of it and all I saw was Biden being a lying sack of shit and Trump telling the truth.

Trump shut down travel from China after 40 other countries already did it? Uhh...that's funny because I remember the entire world giving Trump shit for shutting down travel from China, including Europe and WHO.

Why do you Democrats keep going along with a habitual liar? Honest question here that deserves an honest answer, which means I won't get one.

Biden fucked up pretty bad saying he'd shut down the oil industry, even if it was taken out of context, it was a stupid thing to say. That's the gotcha phrase Trump had been trying to bait him into all night.

Trump won. At least that will be the public perception. And Biden set himself up for some negative ads showing debate footage. Now Trump needs to not change the topic for at least the rest of this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Biden fucked up pretty bad saying he'd shut down the oil industry, even if it was taken out of context, it was a stupid thing to say. That's the gotcha phrase Trump had been trying to bait him into all night.
    Just makes me add more Enphase to my portfolio.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I just watched a few minutes of it and all I saw was Biden being a lying sack of shit and Trump telling the truth.

Trump shut down travel from China after 40 other countries already did it? Uhh...that's funny because I remember the entire world giving Trump shit for shutting down travel from China, including Europe and WHO.

Why do you Democrats keep going along with a habitual liar? Honest question here that deserves an honest answer, which means I won't get one.
    So I looked it up, a few countries did in fact close down travel from China in the last week of January (almost all of them were January 30th and 31st). The US shut down travel February 2nd BUT the order was issued January 31st, so that's really a weasely way of looking at it to suggest Trump was "late" to the party. Oh and also even if we go with February 2nd it still wasn't 40 other countries first, and oh yeah most of the countries who shut down travel were either land neighbors with China or really small countries. So fuck off.

Blog Entries

Biden lost. He straight up said he was going to destroy the oil industry.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam