Thread: Trump Abruptly Ends 60 Minutes Interview

Talking Trump Abruptly Ends 60 Minutes Interview

Why? Nobody knows. All we know is that Everybody will watch 60 Minutes this weekend. An example of the Streisand Effect..

President Trump cut short an interview with CBS News' "60 Minutes" on Tuesday with correspondent Lesley Stahl. The interview, which was taped at the White House, is slated to run on Sunday.

Later Tuesday, Mr. Trump called the interview "biased" and threatened to release the interview before it aired.

"I am pleased to inform you that, for the sake of accuracy in reporting, I am considering posting my interview with Lesley Stahl of 60 Minutes, PRIOR TO AIRTIME! This will be done so that everybody can get a glimpse of what a FAKE and BIASED interview is all about..Everyone should compare this terrible Electoral Intrusion with the recent interviews of Sleepy Joe Biden!" the president tweeted.

More...
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

2. Default

I hope he posts it to facebook and twitter and they block it, so we can finally drop whatever that protection is that keeps them from getting sued.

I also hope he posts it just to fuck CBS. The media bias in this country is out of fucking control. Let's just drop the supposed "journalist" titles anyone with a blog calls themself and rightly label everything an opinion show.
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 10-20-2020 at 10:09 PM.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Trump released the interview! It is from the vantage of a White House camera, and the audio is not great, but you can easily make out what they are saying. I don't understand why he released it. I think it was because she asked him if he was ready for some tough questions before the interview started, and he took it the wrong way. He referred to her opening comment again at the end of the interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I hope he posts it to facebook and twitter and they block it, so we can finally drop whatever that protection is that keeps them from getting sued.

I also hope he posts it just to fuck CBS. The media bias in this country is out of fucking control. Let's just drop the supposed "journalist" titles anyone with a blog calls themself and rightly label everything an opinion show.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription