Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: +9 Edged Bonus +7 Max Stamina Ring

3m

3.5m
    Last edited by gs4Pawn; 10-17-2020 at 11:06 PM.

Can't you people follow simple directions? 5.217 million!
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

six million two hundred and eighty seven thousand seven hundred and sixty three silvers

Seven Million Three Hundred Eighty Nine Thousand Four Hundred and Eight Silvers. Still not getting any lobsters though you heathen!
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

eight million three hundred eighty nine thousand four hundred and nine silvers

8,389,409 to Rjex!
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Updated going twice
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Last call

10m