Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Emails show Hunter Biden's and Joe Biden's corruption

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    No, I already know what it means. You keep demonstrating that you don't though. Because you're an idiot.

So let's hear what your fantasy version of the word means.
    You stop by the forum every day, to intervene in some stupid exchange Parkbandit's gotten himself into, with cringe-inducingly desperate "NOTICE ME, PB-SEMPAI!" sycophancy. You not understanding how that constitutes simping is your problem, no one else's. Your comical ignorance (or intellectual dishonesty) doesn't somehow constitute a reasoned, convincing position.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    While we're at it, please also explain how me pointing out you wanting PB's attention = simping/defense of/apologetics for PB.
    It's yet another example of you doing the above: stopping by for your daily dose of ingratiating obsequiousness. You not understanding it isn't a defense of your behavior.

You won't, you'll just have another little tantrum like usual and NO U it up.

Dork.
    Alas, like all your positions, incorrect. No matter how butthurt you get about it.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 04-05-2021 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    You stop by the forum every day, to intervene in some stupid exchange Parkbandit's gotten himself into, with cringe-inducingly desperate "NOTICE ME, PB-SEMPAI!" sycophancy. You not understanding how that constitutes simping is your problem, no one else's. Your comical ignorance (or intellectual dishonesty) doesn't somehow constitute a reasoned, convincing position.

It's yet another example of you doing the above: stopping by for your daily dose of ingratiating obsequiousness. You not understanding it isn't a defense of your behavior.

Alas, like all your positions, incorrect. No matter how butthurt you get about it.
    I stop by the forum every day at work, see you being an idiot, and then call you out for being an idiot. There's been plenty of this when PB wasn't even posting at all that day. But keep making stuff up so you can try to make your sore and flaccid ass feel a little bit better.

Literally every post you make is you either projecting your own stupidity, or just a NO U response but stretched out over 4827024 paragraphs.

And 100% of the time you click the post button, you're wrong and stupid. All the playing pretend in the world like you do constantly isn't going to change that.

Thanks for proving me right though and replying in the exact way I said you would.

Again.

It will happen in your next post too where you'll do the exact same thing.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-05-2021 at 04:33 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I stop by the forum every day at work, see you being an idiot, and then call you out for being an idiot.
    Your mental gymnastics about what you're doing don't change anything. You stop by the forum to intervene in some stupid exchange Parkbandit's gotten himself into, with cringe-inducingly desperate "NOTICE ME, PB-SEMPAI!" sycophancy.

There's been plenty of this when PB wasn't even posting at all that day. But keep making stuff up so you can try to make your sore and flaccid ass feel a little bit better.
    You're far more active when PB is involved, again, with your trademark sycophancy. Even in the past, when substantive issues were occasionally discussed (by people who weren't you), you only occasionally stopped in to snipe since you're usually not well-informed enough to substantively contribute to any given conversation.

Literally every post you make is you either projecting your own stupidity, or just a NO U response but stretched out over 4827024 paragraphs.
    Every post you make is an attempt at recycling something you've already said, then feigning shock when the expected reply gets presented to you. If you want new material, come up with something new. Until then, the weaknesses in your arguments -- your reliance on "NO U!" arguments, ad hominems, etc, will continue to be pointed out. Your only new twist here is the attempt to pre-empt them, as if it isn't comically transparent and equally futile.

And 100% of the time you click the post button, you're wrong and stupid. All the playing pretend in the world like you do constantly isn't going to change that.

Thanks for proving me right though and replying in the exact way I said you would.

Again.

It will happen in your next post too where you'll do the exact same thing.
    Believing this would be an admission that you didn't read. So if your inevitable fallback is going to be "Well, I was just PRETENDING to be retarded..." so be it, but that doesn't really change anything.

NO U STRETCHED OUT OVER SEVERAL PARAGRAPHS JUST AS PREDICTED
    Just as I suspected.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Just as I suspected.
    That was probably the lowest-effort concession you've ever written. Bravo.

That was probably the lowest-effort concession you've ever written. Bravo.
    Pointing out how wrong and full of shit you are every time you post is only a concession in the pretend fantasy world of Ashliana where the problem is always with everyone else, and never with Ashliana.

Pointing out how wrong and full of shit you are every time you post is only a concession in the pretend fantasy world of Ashliana where the problem is always with everyone else, and never with Ashliana.
    Have fun demonstrating that assertion. Or have we entered the inevitable part of your tantrum where you pretend your assertions have the power to rewrite history and transform reality to suit your delusions?

Have fun demonstrating that assertion. Or have we entered the inevitable part of your tantrum where you pretend your assertions have the power to rewrite history and transform reality to suit your delusions?
    You prove me right every time you post.

Thanks for doing all the heavy lifting.

You prove me right every time you post.

Thanks for doing all the heavy lifting.
    You can assert up is down and the sky is purple until the end of time. Neither history nor the universe rewrite themselves to suit your delusions.

I can assert up is down and the sky is purple until the end of time. Neither history nor the universe rewrite themselves to suit my delusions.
    Keep this attitude up and one day someone other than you might be Retard Champion.