Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Emails show Hunter Biden's and Joe Biden's corruption

Default Emails show Hunter Biden's and Joe Biden's corruption

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

tl;dr

Hunter Biden gets cushy 50k a month job at a Ukrainian energy company. Shortly after this one of the top executives of the company asks Hunter how he can use his influence on behalf of the company. About a year after being hired Hunter arranged a meeting between Joe Biden, who was vice president at the time, and an advisor for the board of the energy company Hunter worked out. Less than a year after the meeting Joe Biden pressured the Ukrainian government into dropping the investigation into the energy company Hunter Biden worked for. Shortly afterwards Joe Biden then publicly brags about how he threatened to withhold aid to Ukraine unless they dropped the investigation.

Let the excuses for why you are going to vote Joe Biden anyways commence!

Lol

https://us.yahoo.com/news/york-post-...193259559.html

This story and everything about it was debunked and total bullshit. But keep believing it.
    Last edited by Solkern; 10-15-2020 at 01:33 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Lol

This story and everything about it was debunked and total bullshit. But keep believing it.
    Wait what? The story was "debunked" because "reporters" tracked him down and found out he was a Trump supporter?

I'm pretty sure the original story in the New York Post even mentioned this. I saw hardly any new information in that link you posted that wasn't already in the original story.

Next thing you're going to tell me, Solkern, is that Bat Boy isn't actually real despite photographic evidence.

You can't keep hiding the truth from us!

I just don't understand why you guys are attacking our free press? I thought only dictators did that?

Funny how fast the left become raging hypocrites and don't even care anymore if they are called out on it. Sure-fire sign that they have no morals or scruples.

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Lol

Quoted for posterity.

EDIT:

In an interview with several reporters who tracked him down, Isaac confirmed he was the source of the story but couldn't get his facts straight when describing his recollection of events outlined in the Post's story, The Daily Beast reported.
    lol @ Daily Beast
    Last edited by Methais; 10-15-2020 at 03:03 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Fake news. Do you ever even vet the nonsense you post here? Seriously, the amount of scrot licking you must do for Giuliani and his network of contacts must've given you a serious callus by now

[QUOTE=Seran;2177586]Fake news. Do you ever even vet the nonsense you post here?/QUOTE]

Why are you such a tyrant to be attacking our free and impartial press? That's literally treason and punishable by up to 100 years in prison.

Tgo, the perpetual crier of all things fake news when a story goes against his narrative.

....tgo, the believer of fake news when it fits his agenda.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Tgo, the perpetual crier of all things fake news when a story goes against his narrative.

....tgo, the believer of fake news when it fits his agenda.
    So many tyrants and traitors who hate our very special and very truthful media. Imagine calling respected journalists "fake news." That's like the N word to journalists!