Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump is going to win again...

Default Trump is going to win again...

Guys I think it’s 2016 all over again, everything is lining up for Trump to dark horse it from behind.

One can only hope. Because the authoritarian fascist state that Biden/Harris wants to set up is pretty scary.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    One can only hope. Because the authoritarian fascist state that Harris/some as yet unnamed VP pick wants to set up is pretty scary.
    ftfy
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    ftfy
    Fair. Pretty much everyone knows (but won't admit it) that Biden is going to be eased out of office a few months down the road due to senility, and we will have President Harris.

Fair. Pretty much everyone knows (but won't admit it) that Biden is going to be eased out of office a few months down the road due to senility, and we will have President Harris.
    Willing to put money on your prediction?
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Willing to put money on your prediction?
    You honestly think Biden, if he wins, will serve out a full term?

You honestly think Biden, if he wins, will serve out a full term?
    So you went from a few months to a full term? That’s a big difference.

Edited: Yes I do think he will. But I’ll bet you $100 that he won’t be eased out of office in a “few months”.
    Last edited by Solkern; 10-11-2020 at 03:14 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

I mean, I don't think he is going to make it a few months. But sure, I'll ask you that question: do you honestly think he is going to make it a few months, much less a full term?

Harris scares me; she is a combination of authoritarianism (see her record as AG of CA) combined with extreme leftist ideals, all being controlled by the far left wing of her party. I'd rather have a President Sanders, as terrible as that would be, than a President Harris. And before anyone claims racism or sexism, my thoughts on Harris have absolutely nothing to do with her race or gender.

I mean, I don't think he is going to make it a few months. But sure, I'll ask you that question: do you honestly think he is going to make it a few months, much less a full term?

Harris scares me; she is a combination of authoritarianism (see her record as AG of CA) combined with extreme leftist ideals, all being controlled by the far left wing of her party. I'd rather have a President Sanders, as terrible as that would be, than a President Harris. And before anyone claims racism or sexism, my thoughts on Harris have absolutely nothing to do with her race or gender.

I edited my previous post to answer your question. You said everyone pretty much knows he won’t last a few months. That’s far different than I don’t think he will. I’ll bet you $100 he won’t be eased out in a few months.

Sure Harris can be scary, but is electing someone with businesses that fail, 7 bankruptcies and almost zero political experience any less scary?
    Last edited by Solkern; 10-11-2020 at 03:19 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

Sure, I'll bet you a fake $100 internet dollars. Whatever you say, pal.

As for Trump vs Harris, I'd rather have incompetence than active evil authroitarianism. I don't think Trump is incompetent, not at all, but it's clear by your examples that you do.