Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Extremists

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Literally hundreds of arrests for rioting, looting, assault, destroying property, and murder from left wing terrorists just in the past few months alone and you sweep that all under the rug as "but no one has been named."

I can see this thread is going to be just another circle jerk for leftists where they ignore violence from their own side and pass around the fainting couch every time someone on the right sneezes or acts in self defense. Or in the case of the Michigan thing ignore all signs that point towards them not being right wing at all and instead are just anarchist thugs who wanted to murder police officers.
    A pity you can't actually come up with anything. Your usual tactic of finding a video or image and making up a political affiliation has failed

This does not qualify as fact in my view, but I did find it interesting in light of this discussion. https://www.mcda.us/index.php/protest-cases/

This is embarrassing.

Have some mercy on him, Geijon.

Branden Michael Wolfe charged for connection to Minneapolis 3rd precinct fire.

We've done this already. Someone started a Rising Right Wing Violence thread. The regular fascist goon squad countered with a WEAK ASS Rising Left Wing Violence thread where they posted mostly crimes committed by black people with no relation to politics or ideology.

Here is my contribution to throw this shit in the faces of the deniers.

The True Story of the Antifa Invasion of Forks, Washington

A false report on Twitter exploded into a call to arms. Then a bus, carrying a family and two dogs, rolled into a remote Northwestern town.

On the night of May 31, a Sunday, a new Twitter account styled @Antifa_Us issued a call to arms: “Tonight's the night, Comrades. Tonight we say ‘Fuck The City’ and we move into the residential areas... the white hoods.... and we take what's ours …#BlacklivesMaters #FuckAmerica.” A brown hand emoji raised a middle finger. Donald Trump Jr. posted it to his Instagram. “Absolutely insane,” he remarked.

If the tweet sounded just a little on the nose, like shark chum tossed to a certain kind of white person, it was. The next day, Twitter deleted @Antifa_Us; it was not, as advertised, an antifa account, but rather one secretly run by a US-based white-supremacist group called Identity Evropa, one of the organizers of the infamous 2017 neo-Nazi rally in Charlottesville, Virginia.
    You can read it all at Wired.

Geijon pulling a Vince Carter on Tgo.

Whew boy this is gnarly.

Tgo is legit terrified of Geijon at this point.

Never thought I'd see someone shut Tgo up.

Well done, Geijon!

9. Default

Oh that's right the left has never ever done anything wrong. Honey Please! There are idiots on both side, however the right hasn't spent the last 4 years burning and rioting. There are cases of course. However most of the extremists/ what you call white supremacists are actually anarchists so anti government. (so anti trump) nice try though.

In the end both parties suck. We need to start getting rid of the people that have been in congress for 20 30 40 years. There needs to be limits. I don't care if it's repub or dem many of these people have been there way too long.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Tgo is legit terrified of Geijon at this point.

Never thought I'd see someone shut Tgo up.

Well done, Geijon!
    I don't like that pedos such as you can roam freely in the US.
    Last edited by Gelston; 10-10-2020 at 02:06 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam