Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Domestic Terrorists Plot to Overthrow Government

Default Domestic Terrorists Plot to Overthrow Government

TL;DR - domestic terrorism group plot to overthrow Michigan governor thwarted by FBI

(Reuters) - The FBI said on Thursday it thwarted a plot to overthrow the Michigan state government and kidnap its governor, Gretchen Whitmer, and had probable cause to charge six men with a failed operation that involved reaching out to a militia group.

The operation will be announced at a press conference of law enforcement officials at 1 p.m. in Grand Rapids, which will be attended by Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel and the state’s leading federal prosecutors.

The FBI first got wind that a group of individuals “were discussing the violent overthrow of certain government and law-enforcement components” in early 2020, according to an affidavit by special agent Richard Trask released by the FBI on Thursday.

The alleged plot included reaching out to a militia group, which was not named in the affidavit.

Trask said there was probable cause to charge six men - Adam Fox, Barry Croft, Ty Garbin, Kaleb Franks, Daniel Harris and Brandon Caserta - with conspiring to kidnap Whitmer, a Democrat and frequent critic of Republican President Donald Trump.

In September, Fox posted in an encrypted chat that he did not want a final training exercise to be held in the last week of October because it would not leave enough time to execute the kidnapping before the national election on Nov. 3, Trask said.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...KBN26T2ZF?il=0
    “The group agreed to use the time until the final training exercise to raise money for explosives and other supplies,” Trask wrote in the affidavit.

So are Democrats going to finally call out the terrorists in BLM and Antifa? Or are they just going to clutch their pearls about this and continue to ignore the terrorists burning down cities because those terrorists leftwing? We all know it's the latter.

Tgo Triggered. Too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Tgo Triggered. Too easy.
    So I already called how this will go in the first reply in this thread? You Democrats are a little too predictable.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So are Democrats going to finally call out the terrorists in BLM and Antifa? Or are they just going to clutch their pearls about this and continue to ignore the terrorists burning down cities because those terrorists leftwing? We all know it's the latter.
    NO U!
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Remember in April when the Governor of Michigan closed the state down like everyone around the entire world was doing to protect their citizens?

Trump tweets 'liberate' Michigan, two other states with Dem governors

President Donald Trump targeted Michigan, Minnesota and Virginia in tweets Friday calling for officials to "liberate" the states amid protests over stay-at-home orders aimed at stemming the spread of COVID-19.

Trump first tweeted "LIBERATE MINNESOTA!" Then, a minute later, the president tweeted "LIBERATE MICHIGAN!"

Minutes after that, he added in another message, "LIBERATE VIRGINIA, and save your great 2nd Amendment. It is under siege!"
    Direct evidence of Trump encouraging fringe groups to incite violence against the government.

It should be treason.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So I already called how this will go in the first reply in this thread? You Democrats are a little too predictable.
    I'll be 100 percent honest. The reason I post on the PC at this point is to fuck with you, Squiggles, and the other members of the shit pit whose names I don't care to know.

Nothing is or has been productively discussed on this subforum in over a decade.

If you just put me on ignore and stopped responding, I'd probably go away.

What is really making me laugh is that I intentionally didn't editorialize the political leanings of the terrorists and Tgo assumed (correctly) the political leanings of this losers.

Hummmm, in other news, Governor Tyrant after being smacked down by the state supreme court of Michigan for her illegal executive orders is back at it trying to use a different set of laws to carry on her tyrannical rule.

Democrats just can't stand when the rule of law blocks their absolute power.

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3143809
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

One of the best governors in the U.S. Love our Gretchen!