Thread: Finally 70!

Default Finally 70!

Finally hit 70 on my Paladin. Do love the warrior, but Paladin is where the heart is. Especially looking forward to the upcoming changes.

(at level 70), your base skill bonuses, ranks and goals are:
    Skill Name | Actual Actual
    | Bonus Ranks Goals In-Game Time to Goal
    Armor Use..........................| 242 142 142
    Shield Use.........................| 244 144 144
    Combat Maneuvers...................| 244 144 144
    Edged Weapons......................| 244 144 144
    Multi Opponent Combat..............| 120 30 30
    Physical Fitness...................| 172 72 72
    Dodging............................| 5 1 1
    Harness Power......................| 170 70
    Perception.........................| 172 72 72
    Climbing...........................| 120 30 30
    Swimming...........................| 120 30 30

Spell Lists
    Minor Spiritual....................| 20 20

Spell Lists
    Paladin............................| 35 35

your Shield Specializations are as follows:

Skill name Mnemonic Ranks
    --------------------------------------------
    Tower Shield Focus tfocus 3
    Shield Bash bash 5
    Shield Charge charge 2
    Shield Spike Focus spikefocus 2
    Protective Wall pwall 2
    Shield Strike strike 5
    Shield Strike Mastery strikemastery 1

your Combat Maneuvers are as follows:

Skill name Mnemonic Ranks
    --------------------------------------------
    Disarm Weapon disarm 3
    Feint feint 5
    Charge charge 2
    Subdual Strike sstrike 2
    Specialization I wspec1 3
    Combat Toughness toughness 1
    Bull Rush bullrush 2
    Surge of Strength surge 1
    Tainted Bond tainted 1

No real changes moving forward - waiting to see when changes drop if adjust any. I'll give Simu credit, they're making some phenomenal and exciting changes. They should be commended.

I must complement you on your dedication to training full on warrior + handful of spells style.

Lol - He does look a lot like my warrior. I went with the theory of when the changes drop, and with the reduced training cost for spells - I will be able to bump spells back up to 1x minimum and expand into the lores.

Currently having full 2x CM already complete is extremely nice. The added AS, SMR defense, and CMANs are a nice addition. I do wish I had 2x PF though, but that will be priority once get armor use to 150.

Any thought about what they're going to do for their armor training once the new spell 1612 Faith's Clarity drops? Since it doesn't stack with armor fluidity (which I currently run) - was thinking about going with Armor Blessing, but more I think about it.. thinking Armored Casting. The return on mana I think would be most beneficial? Potentially?

EDIT: Also, has anyone seen a chart for the way lores are going to scale with our spells? I saw comments on changing their cost to 0/10, but they also said they'd change the scaling - but haven't seen how those affect our spells. If anyone has a link showing that would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Shaps; 10-03-2020 at 01:47 PM.

I’m going to become a GM and nerf the shit out of Paladins, I’ll nerf them so hard they’ll automatically deconvert back to warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Fierna View Post
    I’m going to become a GM and nerf the shit out of Paladins, I’ll nerf them so hard they’ll automatically deconvert back to warriors.

Cleric an option instead? :P

My understanding is that because we are keeping 2x lores, the scaling is going to be very similar to what it is now but with some of the threshold ones moving to automatic (like kneeling for 1615).

Not sure about armor skills. I hope we will see some new ones offered or the old ones reworked. As they stand now, I would select blessing.

Quote Originally Posted by Menos View Post
    My understanding is that because we are keeping 2x lores, the scaling is going to be very similar to what it is now but with some of the threshold ones moving to automatic (like kneeling for 1615).

Not sure about armor skills. I hope we will see some new ones offered or the old ones reworked. As they stand now, I would select blessing.
    Ah, didn't realize we were keeping 2xLores. Good to know. Thank you.

They changed it to keeping 2x spirit lores, but the cost of ranks is going up to 0/10 from 0/7