Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump has the covid

Quote Originally Posted by AnOrdim View Post
    Except he was taking it as a prophylactic, so I guess it just doesn't work?? I even got a link you trust buddy.
    He was taking it for two weeks months ago. You think he’s been taking it this whole time or that anyone thought a two week course gives you complete immunity for life?

Quote Originally Posted by Tsk Tsk View Post
    Honestly it's so sad that I have to doubt everything in this administration. First I thought it was a lie, then I reasoned out of it, but now that I'm hearing about the Melania tapes I'm again wondering if it's a distraction because holy shit it's working. If nothing else he's a master showman and knows how to pull attention from other things.
    His doctor put out a statement stating Trump and Melania both tested positive. No way a doctor is going to risk their career and reputation like this for some sort of political stunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    His doctor put out a statement stating Trump and Melania both tested positive. No way a doctor is going to risk their career and reputation like this for some sort of political stunt.
    Was the statement from Dr. Bornstein?

Quote Originally Posted by Tsk Tsk View Post
    I don't personally know a single person that has died from the flu. Yet I personally know people that have died from COVID and it's been around less than a year.
    It's the opposite for me. I've personally known people who have gotten really sick from the flu and one person died from the flu. I don't know anyone who has gotten really sick from COVID or died from it.

Also you probably do know someone who died from the flu but they weren't tested for it. Doctors don't often test for the flu and if an elderly person or a sick person dies they typically just chalk it up to "natural causes" even though the flu is the culprit sometimes. We test everyone for COVID though.

It's the opposite for me. I've personally known people who have gotten really sick from the flu and one person died from the flu. I don't know anyone who has gotten really sick from COVID or died from it.

Also you probably do know someone who died from the flu but they weren't tested for it. Doctors don't often test for the flu and if an elderly person or a sick person dies they typically just chalk it up to "natural causes" even though the flu is the culprit sometimes. We test everyone for COVID though.
    Possible but not young people, typically when someone under 50 dies they usually will work a bit harder to determine the actual case because it's unusual. The person I knew that died was in their 40s. But yeah, based on our own experiences and friends/family it's going to shape our opinions. Hope all your friends and family continue to be safe.
    ~Player of Inurtia

As of August 27th the last report I could find, 79,611,982 were tested. That’s a far cry from “everyone”.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    As of August 27th the last report I could find, 79,611,982 were tested. That’s a far cry from “everyone”.
    Clearly I was talking about people who died. Even then for the ones they don't test they just "assume" the others died from COVID. Stop trying with the gotcha questions, you're worse at them than the media.

Praying he has a mild case. Maybe he'll lose his taste and smell for a few months and start eating fruits and vegetables. Could be a net positive for him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    In violation of the university's rules, Trump's family removed their masks in the debate audience and refused to put them back on when asked to do so.
    This is why my sympathy runs low for some people.
    Last edited by Taernath; 10-02-2020 at 11:10 AM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Praying he has a mild case. Maybe he'll lose his taste and smell for a few months and start eating fruits and vegetables. Could be a net positive for him.
    Maybe he can try a medium steak without ketchup.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.