Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump has the covid

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    You mean like he just doesn't want to debate any more? lol

It would be too much effort to fake for very little gain.

Maybe, just maaaaybe this will knock some sense into him. But I doubt it.
    I was thinking more of a false positive.

Even if he was dying from it... the sad part is, he would probably tweet something like “this virus is nothing, easy to handle!”
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Honestly it's so sad that I have to doubt everything in this administration. First I thought it was a lie, then I reasoned out of it, but now that I'm hearing about the Melania tapes I'm again wondering if it's a distraction because holy shit it's working. If nothing else he's a master showman and knows how to pull attention from other things.
    ~Player of Inurtia

Majority of people are asymptomatic. Lots of people have been exposed and don't even know it. It was only a matter of time before Trump tested positive and quite frankly, a good majority of the US will be exposed to it as well.

It's the equivalent of a bad flu season and people are losing their minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I wonder how you leftists will spin it if he takes HQC and manages to recover just fine.

“He only recovered well because he has great healthcare that he wants to deny others!”

I’m sure the real irony isn’t lost on anyone: everyone expressed sadness and sympathy when RBG died, leftists are already celebrating that Trump is sick. You people are disgusting.
    Except he was taking it as a prophylactic, so I guess it just doesn't work?? I even got a link you trust buddy.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/healthca...rus-prevention

So how do you square that away?

In before alt-right "The secret service wasn't giving him the real stuff because DEEP STATE".

Herman Cain's ghost laughing right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Majority of people are asymptomatic. Lots of people have been exposed and don't even know it. It was only a matter of time before Trump tested positive and quite frankly, a good majority of the US will be exposed to it as well.

I don't personally know a single person that has died from the flu. Yet I personally know people that have died from COVID and it's been around less than a year. idk seems worse. Also have a friend (in their 30s) who had is 6 months ago and STILL doesn't have their sense of smell or taste back. I don't know a single flu victim that has lingering effects like that. Maybe you're lucky in that you don't personally know anyone yet that has had it so it's still easy to dismiss and treat people like they're losing their minds.
    ~Player of Inurtia

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post

Why is he quarantining for 14 days? When was the last time a president quarantined due to the flu? Why did he do so many steps to make sure he didn’t get this “flu”? His actions kind of ruin your words.

I hope he recovers quickly and smoothly!
    Last edited by Solkern; 10-02-2020 at 08:54 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    For his sake if he does take it I hope it works. I think it did had effectiveness but the concern was the high rate of side effects?

Regardless of who the person is I am never going to cheer anyone getting this. I hope he gets a mild case and recovers well.
    I think the concern was people self medicating, and not being medical doctors, thinking that was all they needed to do.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Trump knew that Hope Hicks had tested positive before he went to a fundraiser yesterday. Trump tested positive after he returned.

Keep in mind that Hope Hicks went to the debate on Tuesday. In violation of the university's rules, Trump's family removed their masks in the debate audience and refused to put them back on when asked to do so. Biden is also at risk. Wouldn't it be ironic if Trump recovers but Biden, having been exposed at the debate, has to be replaced on the ticket, if that's even possible at this late date?

Will the VP debate have to be canceled next week because Pence is quarantined? What about the presidential debate on October 15?

There are 32 days remaining until the election on November 3. Will Trump quarantine for 14 of those days?

While I'm counting days, I will point out that there are 90 days left in 2020. Let's put this year in the history books and move on!

Ronna Romney McDaniel, RNC chair, has tested positive. This is what happens when you go to indoor events with no social distancing and no masks, as Ms. McDaniel often does.