Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump Campaign is Discussing Contingency Plans To Bypass the Election Results

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Marsha thinks she is blowing the whistle on some huge conspiracy, but gets dabbed on by everyone on the PC.
    She used capital letters, red letters, bold, italics and links.. so you know she's serious and did a great deal of work.

If only she put that type of effort in at MassArt.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So riddle me this: what's the difference between Putin's plan to undermine the legitimacy of our elections....and our President's?
    I shall riddle it for you. What do the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, and Tooth Fairy have in common?
    They're figments of your imagination.

Now you can riddle this for me. Your response must be in riddle form. Four years ago you were scared, now you are still scared. Did you use that energy and paranoia by any chance to help your brother out during this time or was that another made up fantasy in the land of time4fun?
    Semper superne nitens.

When someone makes a prediction, people sometimes change their behavior in response to the prediction in a way that causes the prediction to come true. That is a self-fulfilling prophecy. In his recent comments about the Supreme Court deciding the election, Trump appears to predict that he will lose the election and that mail-in ballots will be to blame. I believe Trump's prediction that he will lose the election will actually suppress turnout among his supporters, making it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

If Trump is correct, then it looks like we are headed toward President Pelosi. That's who would automatically become the President in January if the election has not been decided by then. That's irony.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    He talks a big game, but he’s a weakling, a con man, and a coward. When he sees how badly he’s losing, he’ll run for the hills declaring he’s been gypped. He’ll never actually fight for anything.
    I think there are two issues here:
    1) The mere fact that he is sitting around openly talking about ignoring the vote and plotting to find ways to do it is a massive red light. Like 1,000 sirens screaming in the night.

2) The fact that so many Americans are still willing to vote for him despite him saying things like this and actively working to undermine our elections is, itself, a sign of the erosion of our democracy.

This is uncharted territory for our country. At best this is a shameful stain in our country's history. At worst- it's the moment that ushers in the end of our status as even a member of the free world.

Trump may leave in the end- though he will fight tooth and nail and is wholly indifferent to how that hurts our people and the country- but the people who are hungering for an authoritarian right now aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Seizer View Post
    I shall riddle it for you. What do the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, and Tooth Fairy have in common?
    They're figments of your imagination.

Now you can riddle this for me. Your response must be in riddle form. Four years ago you were scared, now you are still scared. Did you use that energy and paranoia by any chance to help your brother out during this time or was that another made up fantasy in the land of time4fun?
    My brother doesn't need to worry about passports and citizenship anymore. But thanks for bringing that back up.

And yeah, I don't know what I was afraid of. It's not like 200,000 Americans have died in a pandemic that this man told everyone was fake. We're not sitting around afraid to try the upcoming vaccines because it's been politicized so heavily that we don't know if they're going to be approved because they're safe and work or because he forced it for his own political gain.

It's not like he's been abusing the office of the Presidency to, say, blackmail allies into announcing fake investigations into private US citizens who happen to be political opponents. He hasn't been leveraging the DoJ to get his friends off the hook so they wouldn't turn on him in the numerous investigations going on into his campaign and his behavior in office. It's not like he's threatened to invoke the Insurrection Act and deploy US Military forces against US citizens who are political dissidents. I mean he certainly hasn't deployed US military assets at protests to intimidate people, nor has he authorized the explicit use of force against peaceful protesters he doesn't agree with.

He's not spending months trying to undermine our faith in our own election, refusing to agree to the peaceful transition of power, blatantly talking about "getting rid of the ballots" so he can win, or cozying up to dictators while he's doing all of this. And it's not like our elections have been under attack by foreign opponents whose propaganda blitzes are echoed by the President who, at the same time, tries to convince the country that there's nothing to worry about.

I mean he hasn't threatened to arrest mayors who didn't agree with him or encourage people to vote twice.

Except he's done literally all of that.

Everything we warned you about with him was true. And parts of it have been worse than any of us expected. And you are going to spend the rest of your sad little life having to say that when a sitting US President was threatening to ignore the election results and stay in power, you were sitting around laughing at people who said that was a bad thing.

And that's sad.

My brother doesn't need to worry about passports and citizenship anymore. But thanks for bringing that back up.

And yeah, I don't know what I was afraid of. It's not like 200,000 Americans have died in a pandemic that this man told everyone was fake. We're not sitting around afraid to try the upcoming vaccines because it's been politicized so heavily that we don't know if they're going to be approved because they're safe and work or because he forced it for his own political gain.

It's not like he's been abusing the office of the Presidency to, say, blackmail allies into announcing fake investigations into private US citizens who happen to be political opponents. He hasn't been leveraging the DoJ to get his friends off the hook so they wouldn't turn on him in the numerous investigations going on into his campaign and his behavior in office. It's not like he's threatened to invoke the Insurrection Act and deploy US Military forces against US citizens who are political dissidents. I mean he certainly hasn't deployed US military assets at protests to intimidate people, nor has he authorized the explicit use of force against peaceful protesters he doesn't agree with.

He's not spending months trying to undermine our faith in our own election, refusing to agree to the peaceful transition of power, blatantly talking about "getting rid of the ballots" so he can win, or cozying up to dictators while he's doing all of this. And it's not like our elections have been under attack by foreign opponents whose propaganda blitzes are echoed by the President who, at the same time, tries to convince the country that there's nothing to worry about.

I mean he hasn't threatened to arrest mayors who didn't agree with him or encourage people to vote twice.

Everything we warned you about with him was true. And parts of it have been worse than any of us expected. And you are going to spend the rest of your sad little life having to say that when a sitting US President was threatening to ignore the election results and stay in power, you were sitting around laughing at people who said that was a bad thing.

And that's sad.
    All of these things are, unfortunately, quite true. They show how scared and weak Trump is. Biden's going to kick his ass.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Is this your made up gay, illegal, diabetic, brown skinned half brother we're talking about? Sorry.. it's difficult to keep all your bullshit straight.

IT'S THE TRUMP FLU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE MADE IT! HE WEAPONIZED IT! HE DID IT TO KILL AMERICANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus fucking Christ you are a whacko.

And that's sad.

You would be hard pressed to find someone stupid enough to believe this amount of bullshit.. that person would have to have the intellectual capacity of a gnat..

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    All of these things are, unfortunately, quite true. They show how scared and weak Trump is. Biden's going to kick his ass.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.