Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruth Bader Ginsburg died

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Speaking of scary...

am I the only one who is ALREADY tired of Halloween Wars on the food network? It's fucking mid-September.
    My local Lowe's had Halloween decorations out in August, another store had Christmas decorations out at the end of August. Soon enough I'll be buying Christmas lights in mid May.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    My local Lowe's had Halloween decorations out in August, another store had Christmas decorations out at the end of August. Soon enough I'll be buying Christmas lights in mid May.
    We started putting up Halloween decorations on Sept 1st. Fuck yall.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Tonight from Trump: "Get rid of the ballots, and you won't need a transition of power. You'll have a continuation."

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Tonight from Trump: "Get rid of the ballots, and you won't need a transition of power. You'll have a continuation."
    The quote, as usual from you, is taken out of context.

Dems are planning on mailing out ballots regardless if people request them. The dem candidate sucks and now the left is going to resort to cheating to steal this election.

States aren’t set up to validate the increase in ballots anyways. It’s going to be a huge disaster.
    Last edited by Fortybox; 09-23-2020 at 09:31 PM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    We started putting up Halloween decorations on Sept 1st.
    Just say you'll have the Halloween decorations down by Thanksgiving and the Christmas decorations down by MLK Day.

Putting up decorations early doesn't bother me too much, but I get annoyed at folks who do things like still having their Christmas decorations up on Valentines Day.
    Last edited by Candor; 09-23-2020 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Eh, mine doesn't but I haven't looked at thing in 20 years. Wouldn't surprise me that the bible has heavily conflicting things in it though.

Anyways I don't really care enough about this to keep up this discussion.
    The Bible has both old and new testaments to it.

And of course you don't want to keep up with this discussion. You said something incorrect.. got called out.. moved the goalpost to "BUT HE MENTIONED JESUS!" and still were wrong.

NOW you don't care...

It's ok, you were wrong. Just take a deep breath, walk away from the computer, and have some water. You'll get thru this I promise. I know it doesn't seem like it now but you will. I have no doubt you'll forget all about this in a day and move on to be wrong about something else.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Yeah your President is currently in planning to look for ways to circumvent the election and stay in power, and you are actually sitting around shrugging your shoulders and laughing like hyenas.

Everyone who has worked closely with this man has come out sounding the alarm. Numerous whistle blowers have come out sounding the alarm. Family members have come out sounding the alarm. Woodward who has written about countless Presidents weighed in for the first time and sounded the alarm. Trump himself has been extremely upfront about undermining our election and encouraging people to engage in voter fraud. And every nonpartisan pundit out there is sounding the alarm.

The scary thing isn't that you're so incredibly broken and delusional that you've started cheering on blatant corruption and supporting authoritarianism and actual fascism.

The scary thing is how many of you there are.
    Could you be anymore scared right now?

I know... 40 or so days from now.. will be THE MOST SCARIEST MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!

Well, except the day you dropped out of MassArt with nothing to show for your parent's money...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Could you be anymore scared right now?

I know... 40 or so days from now.. will be THE MOST SCARIEST MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!!

Well, except the day you dropped out of MassArt with nothing to show for your parent's money...
    Well, anytime any president is trying or looking into circumventing the election, Democrat or Republican is a cause of concern and a problem.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Well, anytime any president is trying or looking into circumventing the election, Democrat or Republican is a cause of concern and a problem.
    Yeah, except that is not happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Maybe you can hide under Andraste's bed with her. I doubt there's much room though.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME