Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Creature-found Long Bow

Needs GEF fire flares IMO. Very neat find.

I found a very similar bow with the same stats. I believe it was during this past DR. I'm also torn on what to do with it. I put it up on Merchant channel a few times for 5m and didn't get any bites.

a slender silvery ruic long bow with wispy cloud-carved limbs

Polished and sanded to perfect smoothness, the slender limbs of this bow have been carved into the image of wispy tendrils of clouds. The entire length of the ruic has been dyed a pale silvery hue, the airy coloration suffused with faint undertones of the wood's natural red-gold color. Strips of alternating bands of white and grey leather surround the grip, while teardrops of clear tourmaline have been set into the nocks. There appears to be something written on it.

In the Common language, it reads:
    Breath of Air

Prior to this last DR I could have seen this fetching 5 mil.... but with so much sephwir found at DR it's pushed the prices down enough for that to be too close. It is a really nice bow though, I'd put a 1mil MB on it and see where it goes from there unless you have a shop and the patience to let is sit.

4. Default

If you're looking to sell as is, i might be interested

It would be neat if they were like the Dwarven Runeblades and grew in power as more of them were brought close together.

Elven Elemental Bows? Neat.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

There was a lightning themed one found. Ironically enough, I found that one too. Both being used by Black Forest Ogres in the Blighted Forest in EN. Kiss of Flame will probably become available at some point, I believe Storm Bolt is in use by one of my friends.

Cool to know there's an air one out there too. I wonder where the earth one is.