Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ascension Released

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Once I went to a dog shelter to drop off some old towels for the animals. As I walked through the stalls to see the animals, I came across one animal snarling at the wall of his cage. There was nothing there, but he snarled and spun and peed himself and snarled some more until he finally collapsed, exhausted. On my way back from dropping off the towels, there he was again, back at it. I knew then that he would never leave that shelter. There was only one path out for him, and it wasn’t a happy one.

That dog is you.
    I was wondering where that was going lol
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    I'm sorry I banged your mom. In my defense, I had *really* massive beer goggles that night.
    ...ew but that's more lies. Your soy drinking wouldn't make that possible.
    Last edited by Fortybox; 09-16-2020 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gilchristr View Post
    I am a giantman with maxed strength enhancives (140 strength).

Will this let me be stronger? If so what is my new max strength. I read everything and I still have no idea.

Also, if I get stronger will my weight finally go up again? Enhancives don't increase my weight

180 strength.

It shouldn't affect weight, I think.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roblar View Post
    180 strength.

It shouldn't affect weight, I think.
    Con increases weight.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Nope, strength is the stat (per wiki). Not that the wiki is always right but based on racial bonuses sounds right as the strongest races weigh the most.

CON is hit points but I just said that because he said he didn't see an increase from enhancives before.

So it is possible there is a cap where enhancives may not increase character weight and it is soley based on stat/racial bonuses but I didn't check.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Roblar View Post
    Nope, strength is the stat (per wiki). Not that the wiki is always right but based on racial bonuses sounds right as the strongest races weigh the most.

CON is hit points but I just said that because he said he didn't see an increase from enhancives before.

So it is possible there is a cap where enhancives may not increase character weight and it is soley based on stat/racial bonuses but I didn't check.
    I'm fairly certain the wiki is wrong there, but my memory could also be shit.
    Last edited by Gelston; 09-16-2020 at 12:02 PM.

Blog Entries

"The body weight of a character depends on the base weight of their race, plus their Strength and Constitution stats scaled by a race-dependent Weight Factor."

It is both.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    "The body weight of a character depends on the base weight of their race, plus their Strength and Constitution stats scaled by a race-dependent Weight Factor."

It is both.
    Now the question would be, does it use the current stat, or the starting stat like mana pool does.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blazar View Post
    Now the question would be, does it use the current stat, or the starting stat like mana pool does.
    Current. I can tell you for a fact I've seen my characters' weights go up as they gained stat increases when leveling. Enhancive stat boosts do not raise weight though. Can ascension perks + enhancives stack to over 140? If so perhaps ascension can up the weight.
    Last edited by Gelston; 09-16-2020 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Current. I can tell you for a fact I've seen my characters' weights go up as they gained stat increases when leveling. Enhancive stat boosts do not raise weight though. Can ascension perks + enhancives stack to over 140? If so perhaps ascension can up the weight.
    For those who don't know, your body weight is equal to the heaviest object you can pick up, regardless of other factors. I doubt this comes into play often, but in rare cases it does. I'm sure there are other issues related to body weight that people are considering, but I always have found that to be an amusing one.
    Last edited by Archigeek; 09-16-2020 at 04:17 PM.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.