Thread: New Hampshire Woman Votes Topless

Exclamation New Hampshire Woman Votes Topless

The article doesn't say if she was wearing a mask. If I had been there, I would have for sure noticed whether or not she had a mask.

Exeter Town Moderator Paul Scafidi said the woman walked into the Talbot gymnasium Tuesday wearing a "McCain Hero, Trump Zero" T-shirt. As a ballot clerk was checking her name off the voter list, Scafidi said he informed the woman she could not wear a shirt with a political candidate featured on it while she voted.

More...
    Scafidi said the woman then asked him if he wanted her to take her shirt off, despite not wearing anything underneath.

"I said, I'd rather she not," Scafidi said. "But she took it off so fast, no one had time to react so the whole place just went, 'Woah,' and she walked away, and I let her vote. She could've just gone into the hallway and turned it inside-out."
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    The article doesn't say if she was wearing a mask. If I had been there, I would have for sure noticed whether or not she had a mask.
    That's a rather strange way of confirming the long time suspicion that you're gay.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible