Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: President Trump Admits He Lied To Americans About COVID-19

Default President Trump Admits He Lied To Americans About COVID-19

In case you missed it, Bob Woodward has audio recordings of interviews with President Trump earlier this year in which the President explains how serious COVID-19 is. He privately acknowledges it is more dangerous than the flu.

Meanwhile, he was publicly calling it a hoax and saying it was going to magically disappear.

When it didn't disappear he questioned who could have known it wouldn't just go away.

Turns out he did.

Since we now know Trump was lying to us all along, what else do you think he's lying to us about?

Do you think there are audio recordings of him disparaging our military?

2. Default

Proclamation on Declaring a National Emergency Concerning the Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak

March 13, 2020.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...%201%2C%202020.

Think for yourselves.

Yeah about that...

Fauci says Trump did not 'distort' impact of the pandemic

During an interview with Fox News's John Roberts, Fauci said Trump's public press conferences in the early spring mostly echoed what members of the White House coronavirus task force were telling him in private.

"I didn't see any discrepancies between what he told us and what we told him and what he ultimately came out publicly and said," Fauci, the country's top infectious diseases expert and head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said.

"He really didn't say anything different than we discussed when we were with him," Fauci said.

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Meanwhile, he was publicly calling it a hoax and saying it was going to magically disappear.
    Also he never said either of those things. Do better in life. Oh hell, look who I'm talking to, the man who literally defends Whitmer and Cuomo even though they literally murdered thousands of old people but he'll give Trump shit for not trying to cause a panic like Democrats did. You're a lost cause, no wonder you're a far leftist piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Furryrat View Post
    Proclamation on Declaring a National Emergency Concerning the Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Outbreak

March 13, 2020.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...%201%2C%202020.

Think for yourselves.
    All that lying by the President is the issue. You don't lead by telling everyone something is a hoax and it'll just go away, all the while blaming everyone else for your incompetence

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    All that lying by the President is the issue. You don't lead by telling everyone something is a hoax and it'll just go away
    Once again he never said either of those things. My goodness you people really do swallow down anything the media shoves down your gullible gullets.

In a speech to devotees in South Carolina, Trump compared COVID-19 to the flu (he had previously told Woodword it was worse than the flu) and said it was the Democrats new hoax.

Here is a video of the 32 times Trump said COVID-19 would just go away. https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...a0e_video.html

The President lied to you Tgo. That's tough. I'm sorry, but we'll persevere through this.

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    In a speech to devotees in South Carolina, Trump compared COVID-19 to the flu (he had previously told Woodword it was worse than the flu) and said it was the Democrats new hoax.

Here is a video of the 32 times Trump said COVID-19 would just go away. https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...a0e_video.html

The President lied to you Tgo. That's tough. I'm sorry, but we'll persevere through this.
    Don’t be a pussy and just quote what someone else said Trump said, quote Trump directly. You can’t because he called the Democrat’s attack on his handling of the virus a hoax. I see you gave up on even trying to prove that he said the virus would magically go away, even that lie was too big for you to defend.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Don’t be a pussy and just quote what someone else said Trump said, quote Trump directly. You can’t because he called the Democrat’s attack on his handling of the virus a hoax. I see you gave up on even trying to prove that he said the virus would magically go away, even that lie was too big for you to defend.
    My bad I’m on mobile and only skimmed your bullshit post. When I get home I’ll watch this video but I have a feeling it’s filled with Trump saying “wouldn’t it be great if the virus went away.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8yOv4PwttM

“It's going to disappear one day like a miracle, it will disappear.” February 27th
    27 second mark.

“When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days, is going to be close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done” February 26th
    Last edited by Solkern; 09-09-2020 at 07:40 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution