Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1x/day Smooth Stone to Diamond box

Default 1x/day Smooth Stone to Diamond box

>l box
    Tiny multi-colored stones cover the box, intricately arranged like a complex jigsaw puzzle. The stones are worn smooth and shiny from ages of relentless rubbing. A faint odor of ozone permeates the box as if it weathered a nasty fire.

Once a day insert a smooth stone. Close box. Rub box. Box gets warm. Open box with a puff of smoke and pull out your uncut diamond.

What do these go for nowadays?

I've never seen one of those before, which is saying something. Ask Ardwen.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Nor have I.

Me either.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

So, in short, maybe, alot. ��

6. Default

is the diamond chrism quality? if so that would increase value

Never seen one either, assuming you have the stones, 7500 or so on average a day? Two to three million a year in gems, more with trading and a bard, etc etc?
    Question is can you keep yourself supplied with smooth stones. Still fun item.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    Never seen one either, assuming you have the stones, 7500 or so on average a day? Two to three million a year in gems, more with trading and a bard, etc etc?
    Question is can you keep yourself supplied with smooth stones. Still fun item.

I had one of those in plat but for the life of me, can't remember where it came from. I believe it was an item from one of the first auctions there that I bought off someone who was leaving. I know that doesn't help much, but that places it at about 2001 at the latest. Maybe it was never released in prime.

something like 1k items at the first big web auction, easy to miss a bunch of them. Lots vanished within days of the event too. I see new/old things all the time. Glad that iit resurfaced though.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

General store sells smooth stones?