Thread: Maelshyve

Default Maelshyve

Do we know anything about Maelshyve other than that it existed, was Despanas' fortress, and is where the final battle of the Undead War took place?

Blog Entries

Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Yep! Thanks. I should have been more specific. Do we know anything other than what is on the wiki? I am thinking things like exact location/layout/more details of the battle/has it ever been referenced by GM NPCs/has there ever been any other sort of "official" reference to it/what is there now/etc...

Blog Entries

if you do end up finding something please share! I popped it up and now am super intrigued.
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Apparently we actually sort of do, Orthin. I was reminded about the The Theory of Governance and Social Order document on the Wiki, which talks about it.

https://gswiki.play.net/The_Theory_o...d_Social_Order

Like much of Elanthian History though, it is presented from a point-of-view which leaves a certain speculativeness as to the truth of things

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Avaia View Post
    Yep! Thanks. I should have been more specific. Do we know anything other than what is on the wiki? I am thinking things like exact location/layout/more details of the battle/has it ever been referenced by GM NPCs/has there ever been any other sort of "official" reference to it/what is there now/etc...
    It's on the maps.

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.