Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Duskruin - HESS (Q3) August 2020

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Duskruin - HESS (Q3) August 2020

Tables no longer work.

A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A greater undead bane charter will cost |500000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 2 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"An extraplanar bane parchment will cost |400000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 3 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A tiny bane boost paper will cost |100000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 20 left!"
    -|-|-
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A thorny disc will cost |500000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 3 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A green rotflare debenture will cost |400000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There is only 1 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A long chainspear spiral will cost |300000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 2 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A simple sigil staff label is no longer for sale. The label cost |250000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip when available."|
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A mana-infused crystal is no longer for sale. The crystal cost |250000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip when available."|
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"An engorged and fleshy parasite will cost |250000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 2 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A sprite-shaped statuette will cost |250000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There is only 1 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A multicolored sphere will cost |250000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There is only 1 left!"
    -|-|-
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A purple acuity flare chit will cost |40000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 25 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A puce flat acuity ticket will cost |30000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 25 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A silvery flat mana deed will cost |15000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 25 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A heavy mana flare bill will cost |15000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 25 left!"
    -|-|-
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A distorted magic resist board will cost |25000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 10 left!"
    -|-|-
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A maroon knockout flare debenture will cost |100000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 9 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"An opaque bubble flare debenture will cost |100000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 10 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"An opalescent bubble-shaped document will cost |25000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 10 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A cyan polearm flare debenture will cost |60000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 9 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A multi-colored greater element envelope will cost |40000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 10 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A crumpled rare flare epistle will cost |30000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 25 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A dispel boost booklet will cost |30000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 10 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A pristine common flare chit will cost |15000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 50 left!"
    -|-|-
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A curled enhancive bonus checklist will cost |50000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 25 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A stained enhancive stat papyrus will cost |50000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 10 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"An enhancive recovery plate will cost |50000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 5 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"An old enhancive max paper will cost |10000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."|
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"An enhancive removal certificate will cost |10000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 50 left!"
    -|-|-
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A silvery asg change proclamation will cost |150000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 2 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A smooth de-fusion tablet will cost |100000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 5 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A burned bastard axe paper will cost |50000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 5 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A folded shield resize bill will cost |25000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 10 left!"
    -|-|-
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A blue Voln Armor invoice will cost |500000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 2 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A solid voln armor paper will cost |100000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 2 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"An unlocked voln armor page will cost |50000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 10 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A green Ithzir Armor sheet will cost |500000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 2 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"An Ithzir unlock letter will cost |75000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 20 left!"
    -|-|-
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A red and white target defense board will cost |175000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 20 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A fresh defender label will cost |100000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 10 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A defender boost slip will cost |25000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 10 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A defensive boost charter will cost |100000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 10 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A stained single enchant document will cost |30000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."|
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A torn resistance stub will cost |25000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."|
    -|-|-
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A chunk of xazkruvrixis ore is no longer for sale. The ore cost |500000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip when available."|
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A chunk of low steel ore will cost |300000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 2 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A chunk of high steel ore will cost |150000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 2 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A chunk of adamantine ore will cost |40000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 5 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A chunk of kroderine ore will cost |30000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 5 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A chunk of zelnorn ore will cost |50000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 5 left!"
    -|-|-
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A pristine Nervestave contract will cost |100000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 4 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A Tier 2 Nervestave note will cost |25000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 10 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A Tier 3 Nervestave book will cost |25000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 9 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A Tier 4 Nervestave flyer will cost |25000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 10 left!"
    -|-|-
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A fork-shaped papyrus will cost |150000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."|
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A silver forked note will cost |150000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."|
    -|-|-
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A leather spellbook will cost |200000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase."|
    -|-|-
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A master instrument sheet will cost |50000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 5 left!"
    A sales clerk steps over to you and says, |"A lesser transmutation message will cost |15000 Duskruin Arena bloodscrip to purchase. |There are only 20 left!"
    Last edited by Alastir; 02-08-2022 at 02:23 PM.

What that thorny disc for 500k?
    standing between the living and the dead

Quote Originally Posted by Derex View Post
    What that thorny disc for 500k?
    Briar
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

4. Default

Anyone know if the new Xazkruvrixis metal ‘death flare’ affects undead? Since they’re kinda already dead to begin with.

Did I do my math correctly? 500k bloodscrip has a dollar value of app. $1800?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Avaia View Post
    Did I do my math correctly? 500k bloodscrip has a dollar value of app. $1800?
    I wonder if anyone has ever divided up a GS estate as part of an inheritance.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I wonder if anyone has ever divided up a GS estate as part of an inheritance.
    kinda curious how many people are now playing the game to strictly make money off it and quit if they couldn’t.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    kinda curious how many people are now playing the game to strictly make money off it and quit if they couldn’t.
    All I know is sub-20 hunting areas are packed with f2p scripters who are then sold in character sales. Not angry, it is what it is.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

9. Default

All I know is sub-20 hunting areas are packed with f2p scripters who are then sold in character sales. Not angry, it is what it is.
    Yeah I see that too which is fine. I’m just concerned if there is some unforeseen negative feedback loop associated with all this commercializing. I actually play the game to play the game.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    Yeah I see that too which is fine. I’m just concerned if there is some unforeseen negative feedback loop associated with all this commercializing. I actually play the game to play the game.
    Read about the amount of advertising and other shenanigans from the RMT types on WoW's servers in China, and you get an idea on what happens when the for profit types outnumber and overrun the regular gamers.

My sentiments are similar to yours. I saw Haxus' response to a thread on the officials on scripting where the f2p bots were mentioned. It paradoxically makes me less concerned about the whole thing, cause I figure, if the actual people who run the game don't seem to care, it'd be silly for me to worry in their stead.