Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Arcane Abatement

I like it too.

As long as they're trying to create different builds (rangers = druid build or classic one), it's good.

This with the + AS thing makes warriors playable as barbarian style, aka no spells, only pure bad ass solo approach. And it isn't that taxing on tps. Good stuff.

The other build style, aka 476-120 for 33% reduction of redux but + DS / AS / TD, if remained untouched, then good. We got 2 different warriors style now, that's choice = good for players
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

I'm confused by "120% reduction". Spells HEAL you for 20% of their damage if you wear robes?

Also, what is a spell? Would something like earthen fury be reduced? It's cast at the ground, not the character. Would Ewave be much less likely to knock you down?

Implementation details aside, I like the idea. It opens up some interesting training paths. Not having any outside spells is a huge penalty though. This would have to be extremely good to make sense.
    Last edited by Demgar; 08-13-2020 at 03:00 PM.

It means it will apply 120% of your redux to the spell damage. So if you have 40% redux, you would reduce 48% of the spell damage.

The updated version of this ability just apply 100% of DF redux to spells for all armor classes. Naijin also mentioned thoughts on increasing redux for a "spell forsaken" build, because they have no spellups, but no details were given.

5. Default

This should be renamed the Dreavening Abatement Maneuver (DAM) CMAN
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

the Dreavening Abatement Maneuver for Gemstone Involving No Assistance

DAM GINA!
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    the Dreavening Abatement Maneuver for Gemstone Involving No Assistance

DAM GINA!
    I'm so there for this.
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

Dreavenings 4 life!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Dreavenings 4 life!
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

This should account for lost offensive spell access too