Thread: bloodstained rolaren spikestar with a fused vertebrae haft, boxfound unique?

Default bloodstained rolaren spikestar with a fused vertebrae haft, boxfound unique?

Think I grabbed this during feeder fridays, possibly a unique boxfound?

Bleached but sturdy, the thick haft of this spikestar has been crafted from several vertebrae fused around a core of mahogany, their ghostly surface mottled with discolored brown stains. Several slender chains have been secured to the tip of the bone, each one supporting a spiked ball of rolaren. Faint etchings cover each round sphere of metal, making each one appear like a grinning skull with bared teeth and empty eye sockets. You also notice a small enchanter's glyph. Heatless violet flames burn across the spikestar.

There appears to be something written on it. == In the Common language, it reads: Bone Breaker

Found as 5x, somewhat(?) crit weighted, +5 blunt bonus.

Not sure of its crit weighting, But I assume it's 5/5/5.

Whatya guys think about it?
    Last edited by Nanotek; 08-09-2020 at 12:54 PM.

Nice piece, I dig the aesthetics -- Iasha white ora, I assume?

If so, that might bump up the value a bit.
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

Based on the flames, I'd guess there's a flare. You should be able to find a warrior who can assess it for you.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

heatless violet flames is just 1604 on the weapon. they didn't say anything about it being sancted naturally so i assume they bonded to it with a pally.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    Based on the flames, I'd guess there's a flare. You should be able to find a warrior who can assess it for you.

Reasonably sure that's Iasha, but I think ANAL should tell you.

You immediately sense that this is a White Ora weapon known as an "Iasha."

This is Tier 2 (of 3). It has a Lesser All-Profession upgrade, which means that in the hands of any profession, it is a weapon that gives off holy fire flares.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    --Order of the Shadow--

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    heatless violet flames is just 1604 on the weapon. they didn't say anything about it being sancted naturally so i assume they bonded to it with a pally.
    Oh, true... didn't think of that, could be so if the analyze doesn't say Iasha.
    --Order of the Shadow--

Guys... it can't be Iasha white ora. It's rolaren.

Yea nothing special on the analyze. And yes it was bonded to a pally. He switched back to UAC and this things just kinda hanging out!

Quote Originally Posted by Macillus View Post
    Guys... it can't be Iasha white ora. It's rolaren.
    Yeah, that's why I thought it was weird... but 1604 makes sense.
    --Order of the Shadow--