Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling Level 77 Paladin

1. Default Selling Level 77 Paladin

No longer selling
    Last edited by Starlight; 08-09-2020 at 07:41 PM. Reason: No longer for sale

I'm no expert on character sales, but I think you'll need to detail the items and coins if you want to get 800 for a paladin.

Blog Entries

is it an account takeover (it says character but not sure if that means the full account), that will have an impact on the premium home which I do not think makes it with a character transfer. and I second Menos, for that asking price you will most likely need to provide a laundry list of gear that is being obtained.

Best of luck on your sale!
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

I'm salivating at this vast array of items.

You are asking way, way over what a capped paladin, let alone a 77 paladin would go for. Since you are asking about $500-600 more than the character is worth, expect people to be curious where that money is going, it would help to list the stats of your so called high end items.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Nitefallz: "wait whats a poop sock"

[Merchant]-GSIV:Skoll: "Some say the customer is always right, some say the customer is a bitch ass loser and needs to shut up"

[Private]-GSIV:Warclaidh: "what is booty percs"

6. Default

I think I know what's going on here.

I got disconnected from my money. The Council on Foreign Relations put me into private intelligence because I was connected to too many different Government Intelligence Agencies Globally, and no government could facilitate it, it had to go private. Went into Bochast Private Intelligence Firm at www.BochastPrivateIntelligence.com. The Secret Service showed up and told me they wanted my help and wanted me to take what is better than, but basically the same as, slow release cocaine. They said they wanted me on all kinds of chemical enhancives. They took me to interrogate someone, we got hit really hard. I don't have access to anything to start up the accounts to give you anymore information than this.
    Last edited by Zosimos Alchemista; 08-08-2020 at 07:44 PM.
    The divine is hidden from the people according to the wisdom of the Lord.

Going to have to parrot what has been said here, details on the items, i.e a SPECIFIC MANIFEST, is the only thing that will justify the cost. If the items are worth the cost, keep the paladin but pass the items off just so you can come back to play if you really want to. But the paladin, as listed, is worth maybe $150-200 on a good day. With a paladin review pending, and the race being aeloti - you are going to need to be more specific to get an offer.

So 5x plate with a Troll spine, 4x fire flaring Lance, 6x T3 sancted greatsword?

9. Default

Rendena is that you?

I think it's one of her parents
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"