Thread: Jon Swan and Donald Trump

Default Jon Swan and Donald Trump

Okay, I know this is a popular right wing conspiracy theory/racist/homophobic site that also happens to kinda/sorta cater to an old text game sooooo I really have to post this here:

https://youtu.be/zaaTZkqsaxY

PS: I know I shouldn't but I am because it was pretty juicy!
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Lol for what it's worth I'm kind of sorry but at the same time wow dudes nuts
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

I saw that interview and it's one of the most embarrassing things I've seen. The upside down notes thing made me laugh though. If only out of pity.

4. Default

Watching this man and Biden, two doddering old men with rapidly declining mental faculties, stumble over their words in an attempt to debate each other on live TV is going to be both hilarious and sad.
    Last edited by Teveriel; 08-05-2020 at 10:08 PM.
    You remove a pair of oval ora-framed spectacles with pale grey lenses from in your ebon linen vest.

You unfold the earpieces of your spectacles.

You put on a pair of oval ora-framed spectacles with pale grey lenses.

You think to yourself, "Deal with it."

Quote Originally Posted by Teveriel View Post
    Watching this man and Biden, two doddering old men with rapidly declining mental faculties, stumble over their words in an attempt to debate each other on live TV is going to be both hilarious and sad.
    I can't wait for that.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alashir View Post
    I can't wait for that.
    If nothing else, the GIFs will be worth it. Like this one from the interview in the OP:

You remove a pair of oval ora-framed spectacles with pale grey lenses from in your ebon linen vest.

Blog Entries

I watched this as it aired and it was brutal.

Trump reminded me of someone in a group presentation who didn't study the material and just kind of flips through half-assed graphs trying to find something related to his section.

Also the doubling-down on Ghislaine Maxwell well-wishes. Good lord.
    Last edited by Taernath; 08-06-2020 at 12:35 AM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post

Trump reminded me of someone in a group presentation who didn't study the material and just kind of flips through half-assed graphs trying to find something related to his section.

He just wishes her well, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post

I was surprised he (Trump) didn't walk out in the first couple minutes.
    Last edited by Alashir; 08-06-2020 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alashir View Post
    I was surprised he (Trump) didn't walk out in the first couple minutes.
    That's part of what makes him such a useful idiot.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription