Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Paladin review

Default Paladin review

EstildToday at 5:06 PM
    Paladins have a lot of very substantial updates in the works. Revised training point costs, spell list updates, and will also benefit from all of Naijin's CML (which also extends to Shield Specializations) updates. Ultimately, they should have more build options, more interesting and dynamic combat, and hopefully a service ability after it's all said and done.
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

EstildToday at 5:22 PM
    Mestys is spearheading a full spell review for rangers now. And we're doing the same with paladins. Those 2 professions are receiving the most focus right now.
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

EstildToday at 6:04 PM
    As an example, paladins do wear plate, which offers higher protection. But their redux is about the same as other Semis. Arguably, not getting hit at all (as the case with rangers and bards) is better than being hit with reduced damage.

EstildToday at 5:45 PM
    But based upon the player feedback, I think it'll be important for us to finish our design for paladins, then reveal those details and put it all on the Test server before any of it goes live (the TP and spell adjustments). That should give you a chance to review the full details and actually try it out.

EstildToday at 5:46 PM
    We still have a lot more work to do on the paladin spell design since we had to put that on hold as we worked out the TP and expected training. So no ETA at this moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Alashir View Post
    EstildToday at 5:22 PM
    Mestys is spearheading a full spell review for rangers now. And we're doing the same with paladins. Those 2 professions are receiving the most focus right now.
    RIP rangers and paladins. I wonder how much it will cost them in the P2W shop to offset whatever nerfs are incoming.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-04-2020 at 08:39 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Mestys has always done good things for rangers. I trust him to improve what exists rather than fucking it up.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Blog Entries

Just give me armor fluidity and no one gets hurt.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Give rangers LAM and Shadow Dance, problem solved

Selling Stuff and Things
    Elgrim#0001 on Discord or Elgrim on the Official GS Discord server under Nitro Boosters.

Giving 2x spell aims for semis is NOT a good thing, it's really an open window to move some spells in that direction.

Naijin is REALLY getting erections on open rolls and is openly saying he wants more, cause you know, RNG is fun, rng death is even more fun and it's balancing the whole thing. Everyone dies equally at bare minimum of 5% now, that makes sense!

Don't be surprised if some spells like 1030 / 616 / whatever paladin spells will work à la 320 /309
    Last edited by Murrandii; 08-04-2020 at 11:26 AM.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"