Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Paladin review

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Giving 2x spell aims for semis is NOT a good thing, it's really an open window to move some spells in that direction.

Naijin is REALLY getting erections on open rolls and is openly saying he wants more, cause you know, RNG is fun, rng death is even more fun and it's balancing the whole thing. Everyone dies equally at bare minimum of 5% now, that makes sense!

Don't be surprised if some spells like 1030 / 616 / whatever paladin spells will work ŕ la 320 /309
    Where are you seeing 2x spell aim for semis?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...9pbHkg8w/edit#

The days of owning for semis are going to be over! until they reach 6x capped… and with ascension? LOL
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

3. Default

It’s how it’s always been. Especially with Estild in the hot seat you do not want them touching your profession.
    Last edited by Skeletor; 08-04-2020 at 11:40 AM.

Hopefully rangers will get something useful in the 605 slot.
    “One of the hardest things about giving up any kind of prejudice is being honest with yourself. It’s not easy to say, ‘For nineteen years I’ve been living and believing a certain way and I’m beginning to wonder if what I believed is right.’ Then you go a little further and start admitting, ‘No, I KNOW what I believed is not right. I have no right to feel that way.” - Charlie Daniels

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fleur-de-me View Post
    Hopefully rangers will get something useful in the 605 slot.
    Ranger review... 2x spell aim... gonna be a bolt spell sold at DR.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletor View Post
    It’s how it’s always been. Especially with Estild in the hot seat you do not want them touching your profession.
    ^ This x9999999999999999999

To the handful of people who are constantly suggesting XYZ and any type of profession review at all to Simu, dry humping the officials and Discord all day with an onslaught of shitty ideas and all that, seriously, just fucking stop already. You should already know by now what happens when Simu does a "review" of anything, especially with this current dev crew. Review is just another word for nerf in their eyes.

I have very little doubt that the end result of these reviews will be a net nerf for all professions involved, with the option to regain some of that lost power via Ascension and/or P2W, because that's how Simu rolls now, and there are still too many people up Simu's ass who are too dumb to realize it.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

What the fuck are semis let alone squares going to do with 2x spell aiming? I'm not sure what is going on with dev these days.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Amerek View Post
    What the fuck are semis let alone squares going to do with 2x spell aiming? I'm not sure what is going on with dev these days.
    Win GS is what they're going to do.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

What the fuck are semis let alone squares going to do with 2x spell aiming?
    Use SK 1206 items they buy at Duskruin, of course.

Wand gloves off the shelf are only 50k silvers, I'll be shooting lightning bolts like a proper Druid if this goes through.
    Last edited by Winter; 08-04-2020 at 01:53 PM.