Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Schools Reopening

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Only in America can loony people in charge of our government insist kids NOT get an education while the teachers are free to go on vacations and enjoy life as usual. Oh yeah and of course continue to get paid.

It's also funny reading dumb shit like this.

"OMG!!! 260 people! SUPER SPREADING EVENT!!111!1!"

The US has like 70k cases a day and has had mass demonstrations on a near daily basis for the past 6 weeks and yet no one gives a shit about this.

But kids having fun?! UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!

People going to churches? NIEN!

Mass protests and rioting? I'll allow it.

People are going to get sick. It happens. What exactly is the solution? Oh right, other than Latrin and his 4+ month shutdown of the entire country while we just print up money no one ever seems to have a solution grounded in reality. It's just bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch all day long.

Tgo, we are all still waiting on where you found that “ALL experts said children do not spread COVID-19 as easily as others.” Please enlighten us. You complain about people making shit up, show us you aren’t a hypocrite.
    Last edited by Solkern; 08-01-2020 at 04:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLaphrael View Post
    When you don't play with it all weekend and it STILL goes down on you Monday morning...that's how you know you've found someone special.
    Quote Originally Posted by DCSL
    I think if I focus really hard, I can imagine I see penis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Here's the link to Tsin's new RPG game:
    http://www.hellokittyonline.com/us/

I heard from a reliable source he's playing the character "Pussyboots" and quickly becoming the most famous pussy E.V.E.R.

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Tgo, we are all still waiting on where you found that “ALL experts said children do not spread COVID-19 as easily as others.” Please enlighten us. You complain about people making shit up, show us you aren’t a hypocrite.
    A) I never said children don't spread the disease, I said they don't spread it as easily.
    B) Going to school for a few hours a day is a hell of a lot different than a camp where everyone is sleeping in the same room
    C) The CDC is now calling into question earlier reports that children don't spread the disease as easily.

This investigation adds to the body of evidence demonstrating that children of all ages are susceptible to SARS-CoV-2 infection (1–3) and, contrary to early reports (5,6), might play an important role in transmission (7,8).
    Heavey L, Casey G, Kelly C, Kelly D, McDarby G. No evidence of secondary transmission of COVID-19 from children attending school in Ireland, 2020. Euro Surveill 2020;25:2000903.
    Ludvigsson JF. Children are unlikely to be the main drivers of the COVID-19 pandemic—a systematic review. Acta Paediatr 2020;109:1525–30.
    Your sudden hard on for me about this issue is confusing. Do you NOT want me to go by what the experts are saying? Would you rather I be like you and just talk a bunch of nonsense about shit I don't understand?

I see you edited your post to be more honest of what I said. Good on you.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-01-2020 at 04:51 PM.

A) I never said children don't spread the disease, I said they don't spread it as easily.
    B) Going to school for a few hours a day is a hell of a lot different than a camp where everyone is sleeping in the same room
    C) The CDC is now calling into question earlier reports that children don't spread the disease as easily.

Your sudden hard on for me about this issue is confusing. Do you NOT want me to go by what the experts are saying? Would you rather I be like you and just talk a bunch of nonsense about shit I don't understand?

I see you edited your post to be more honest of what I said. Good on you.

First, I never said they don’t spread, also I never said, you said that either. Next you said ALL experts. I’m waiting for proof that ALL experts said children don’t spread COVID as easily as adults, not what a few experts at CDC think.
    Last edited by Solkern; 08-01-2020 at 05:24 PM.
    When you don't play with it all weekend and it STILL goes down on you Monday morning...that's how you know you've found someone special.

I heard from a reliable source he's playing the character "Pussyboots" and quickly becoming the most famous pussy E.V.E.R.

First, I never said they don’t spread. Second you said ALL experts. I’m waiting for proof that ALL experts said children don’t spread COVID as easily as adults, not what a few experts at CDC think.
    Is this really what you are getting hung up on; the percentage of experts who said this?

Keep going for those small victories in life, Solkern.

Here let me help remind you.

All of the experts have said children aren't affected much by the virus and don't easily pass it on to others.

Do you even science, bro?
    Please show me where all experts said this, not just a few at the CDC.

Is this really what you are getting hung up on; the percentage of experts who said this?

Keep going for those small victories in life, Solkern.
    Exactly, keep making shit up. Good job Karen!

Do you even understand, what you posted means?

I know you lack reading comprehension, as it’s evident from what I quoted and your failed arguments.
    Last edited by Solkern; 08-01-2020 at 05:03 PM.

Do you even understand, what you posted means?
    Uh, yeah, that's the CDC saying they are calling into question earlier reports/studies that suggested kids don't spread the virus as easily as adults. That's me saying I was going by what the experts said before and I'm going by what the experts are saying now.

Again do you NOT want me to go by what the experts say?

Keep in mind this is post number three so if you want me to reply be sure to reply tomorrow so I see it.

Toodles!

First of all, I’ve never stated you said children don’t spread COVID-19. Show me where I have? You want to talk about poor reading comprehension? It’s on full display every time you post.
    You want to claim I edited my post? In 3 different threads I’ve asked you to show proof, go check the edit times, never once did I say other than what i quoted from you.

Try harder Karen.
    Last edited by Solkern; 08-01-2020 at 05:34 PM.

Uh, yeah, that's the CDC saying they are calling into question earlier reports/studies that suggested kids don't spread the virus as easily as adults. That's me saying I was going by what the experts said before and I'm going by what the experts are saying now.

Again do you NOT want me to go by what the experts say?

Keep in mind this is post number three so if you want me to reply be sure to reply tomorrow so I see it.

Toodles!

So, it went from ALL experts, to some reports in the CDC. Good job Karen! Fucking idiot.
    Everyone in their right mind know children are super spreaders of sickness. Except you.

Let’s see your logic, CDC says there are no reports that children spread it as easily as others. What information are they basing this off of? The kids that were not in school? Now that children are finally getting together due to easing of restrictions, children are spreading it like crazy, gee who would have thought?! Putting 200+ students together that dont have a clue what hygiene is, yeah that’s go to go real well! Obviously your ass doesn’t have any young children. I do, and I want my child going no where near a fucking school. I don’t know one person who wants to send their children to school with a raging pandemic going on right now.

Anyone on the PC want their children back in school right now?
    Last edited by Solkern; 08-01-2020 at 05:34 PM.